Help with young plants

I recently grew BB and pulled a 1/2 lb per plant they were short and wide and had massive nugs. The smoke is really nice and not harsh on your throat. The smell is a fruity skunky. Idk how else to explain it lol. But damn good strain from ILGM

the plants look good and healthy. there are some browning leaves where it looks like they have been resting in the dirt. i would clip these leaves.

other than that, i would let the plants dry out for a few more days between watering. and you’re going to want to transplant them in a few weeks.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
I just ordered the seeds, can I ask you some questions when they get in. I’m not an experienced grower so I don’t want to screw it up.

Absolutely we are all here to help just drop them questions when they come to mind or as needed. I’ll do my best to answer them or tag others with the proper answers

2 Likes

Update here: yeah she doing fine :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking way healthier! Nice job :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

i too am experincing the same thing. i do believe they ‘‘settle in’’ in the early stages i think that plants are trying to get there legs. typically gro out of it. i plant directly into com soil with a pocket of seedling soil around them. i think the hot soil is the cause (at such a young age)

1 Like

To anyone who still sees this thread, an update on the plants:

One has taken off and bushed out, the other took some time to get going but its responded to topping and LST well.

Im getting close to going 12/12 and sending these two into flower

1 Like