Help with young plants

These are my 3 young plants I have growing right now. They are about 4 weeks old and I believe what I’m seeing are signs of overwatering? This grow has been spontaneous and I still have yet to find the time to get my whole setup back together, so my environment is not optimal, but up until the last few days these little ones were thriving. Any help or insight is welcome!

I did also consider light burn as a possibility so I moved the light up about 8 inches

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

I copied this from another page hope it helps welcome to the forum good luck

Fill this out and it’ll help us better understand your issues and what to combat first

1 Like

You need to take photos in white light not burpel. Cant see true colors on leaves.

2 Likes

You are right that something is not right.

Welcome back and you came to the right place for help.

Strain: Smaller pots-White Widow, Larger pot-Unknown

Soil: FoxFarm Ocean Forest w/ Happy Frog 6-4-5 dry amendments @3 tbs/gallon of medium

PH of water: 6-6.5, watering when dry

What is strength of nutrient mix: using dry amendments see above

Indoor: 4x2 grow tent with 600W Gixxer Light set ~18in from pots (upgraded SF light on the way)

Temps: Consistent 65-70°F

Humidity:

Ventilation system:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2:

The bottom section is N/A because as I said earlier I haven’t had the time to get my whole set up together.

The site isn’t letting me upload better pictures at the moment.

I wish I could help more but I grow exclusively in coco coir. I can post up some pictures to look at for deficiencies and hopefully that will help until someone more knowledgeable in that medium can stop by

2 Likes

How much water and how often?

Over feeding your plants, FF Ocean Forest is a pretty hot soil by itself and does not need any additional fertilizer for 4-6 weeks.

3 Likes

Have anyone had experience with 'California Dream" and ‘Bruce Banner’. I’m looking to pick up one of those seeds and hope to find out which is the easiest with high yields to grow before I buy seeds

Could be under watering aswell cause under watering and over watering have the same symptoms and u have some sort of burn happening mayne ur light i would move ur light up about 8 inches

I was worried about the FF already being hot but figured the dry amendments would slow release. I was not expecting to start this grow, happened spontaneously, so I didn’t get to properly plan out and prepare for this. Kinda doing everything on the run so any help is welcome.

As for the watering, I’m watering when the soil dries out which has been about every few days. Haven’t been properly measuring how much water either (I know I’m terrible) I just make sure to give them enough to wet all the soil which hasn’t been much atm.

1 Like

Also, here’s updated pics showing progress on main plant from when I first made this post not long ago. Has perked up and is getting good new growth. Still concerned though.

2 Likes

My plants are doing the same thing. If you find out anything let me know

1 Like

Gidday. Did leaf get water on it at lights on?? Can burn stuff like that

No and after this started on one of the smaller plants it died

What I’ve done since creating the post is increase air circulation in my tent with fans, and have watered less often and with less water. They seem to be doing fine still

1 Like

This is the problem I’m having

The FF medium will feed her through week 4-5 with PHd water only. It’s amended with nutrients and beneficial microbes, that’s above ground days. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like