Help with yellow/brown leaves

@Amazon66 This is my first grow actually. I have a Chocolope, a Big Bud, a Gold Leaf and 2 White Widow auto’s. I built a small greenhouse to protect my plants. The 2 White Widows are in 7 gallon grow bags and the other 3 will each be in a 20 gallon grow bag. I can still move/carry the 20 gal. bags. They’re not real light but I have them only a few feet from the greenhouse door. If things get real bad I’ll put the plants in the greenhouse. Also I’m going to try to grow auto’s year round in the greenhouse. Just an experiment I’m going to try. The 55 gallon barrel is used for water to put on plants. Apparently if your water is chlorinated then that’s bad for your plants. A barrel of water apparently allows the chlorine gas to escape the water. Also you can use a small pump or bubbler from your aquarium to aerate the water which adds oxygen. Also you can make compost teas in the barrel.

Sounds like you’ve got it going keep me posted and good luck

Help! I have been sick for about 3 days so basically been making sure plants had water and spritz. This morning was checking and the light green I thought was new growth is all the new growth at top and some lower are crunchy like I had them too close to lights but I haven’t. Still growing in soil and most I hadn’t transplanted yet.

Under grow lights

Pictures are a little fuzzy. But all new growth is light green.

1 Like

Sorry on pics but it’s getting dry and crunchy, in top pic not under grow lights can you see where instead of leaves smooth like rest of plant they have a wrinkle to them?

Never had this with 1st grow and I had alot of light yellow new growth on them. This is different it’s on 8 plants hard snd brown like a burn

1 Like

@Growit @Jaythe420prophet. @Killadruid. @Hogmaster. @dbrn32 @Drinkslinger. Anyone thank you

1 Like

@Hogmaster @Growit @Jaythe420prophet @Killadruid I didn’t tag you correctly on 1st try. On 2 top pics you can tell especially on new growth it looks brown and burnt. I know new growth is light in color slso but

1 Like

What’s the ph of ur water going in and comming out could be off

1 Like

And you said

Does that mean you were spraying plants?

1 Like

Good catch.

1 Like

Yes I mist every day or every other day and I will test ph have to get new strips and really haven’t felt good

1 Like

There’s not really any reason to mist your plants once they have roots. Wet leaves under lights can do exactly what you’re saying. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what happened.

Also, you may find a lot easier to grab a digital ph tester. They vary on price, but most will agree it’s one of the most important tools you’ll have while growing cannabis. I would grab one, along with some storage solution and calibration fluids at earliest opportunity.

2 Likes

Thank you and I will go get or order the other stuff. Should I trim off damaged leaves maybe top alittle early

1 Like

I wouldn’t right now. They will probably die off and you can trim them after. But hopefully you’ll have a little more new growth by then.

2 Likes

!00% Organic grow
Chicken manure tea Weekly
Noticed the yellowing last week
added powdered egg shell and Epson salt smoothie ph to 6.8
Followed up 5 days later with hardwood ash ph to 6.8
Wondered if they are just going into bud but it seems a little extreme
New shoots are fine, with the yellowing concentrated on the center shoots.

1 Like