Help with what now

Sooooo this “is” a BDA, it’s 5 foot tall and been in flower for 2 months. What do I do? I can’t make heads or tails of it. Definitely not short and bushy. Help please, can it harvest? The other two are about 15 inches tall, all same conditions and dates. The big girl is 5 foot

3 Likes

Are you sure it’s been flowering for 2 months? Or is she 2 months old? Looks to have a good 4 or 5 weeks to fatten up. Almost no red hairs. Harvesting now would give you virtually no usable flower. Probably a bad headache if you smoked it, and almost definitely no high.

1 Like

See? That’s what it looks like to me. Started mid December as seed. Also, does that look like blue dream auto? I don’t think it does at all. Thoughts besides? I’m definitely not too late though?
I e grown a few plants, had great results with 1.
Now I have this, which is nothing like the other two. From what I’ve read, you can’t tell what strain from the look of the plant. I got these from this site, they(y’all) have been helpful, but idk what this is.

Think of it like kids from the same parents. I don’t look a thing like my brothers. Let her ride out and see what she gives you. May have a huge harvest of some potent nugs.

1 Like

I grew 2 GSCE Autos last year. Had one that was almost 4ft tall and the other topped out at 18".

It’s no where close to being ready. Just ride it out. It’ll fatten way up.

1 Like

Those ladies have some plumping up to do.

Ladies/gents, as always, the continued input is awesome. So is the general consensus about 30 more days or so? I’ll prob continue asking….weekly? Would y’all be willing to give feedback in that time frame?

Ask away. There’s no replacement for actually being there, but would be glad to offer my opinion. Be sure and take your pics under natural light to get the best responses.

To many white pistols on it it has at least three to four weeks

Soooo like I said, love the input. Can y’all also tell me if honestly this girl looks good? I’m trying, I just don’t know.
This is with just my overhead lights, not grow lights. Still not ready?

1 Like

Those white pistils will start to recede back into the buds. When that happens, it is time to check your trichs with your loupe or microscope

1 Like

I just did. Microscope way better than the loupe I have. I can see the cloudiness coming in, it’s amazing! I will add new pics, I think it’s been 7-10 since, unfortunately I won’t move again as I almost lost her last time. So it’ll be under lights……

1 Like

Ok alllllll I have seen what y’all have been saying for…….my whole experience thus far. Been two weeks since I was told 3-4 weeks in general. How we doing over here now?

1 Like