Help with troubleshooting please!

Hello guys! I am a new grower and still getting the hang of everything. I currently am growing 3 square one genetics grape glaze. They are currently a month and a week old. I was going to do my first topping today when I realized my plants had some signs of stress. I noticed on the lower foliage wilting up of the original cotyledons. I have read that typically as the plant matures it is normal for this to happen but I noticed on one plant my lower fan leaves are starting to do the same. Slightly yellow at the tips. The top of the foliage is still dark green and healthy which makes me think of a mobile nutrient problem. I currently am growing in 70/30 coco perlite with 25 percent worm castings and dr earths 4-4-4 all purpose at 3 tbsp per gallon. I am also watering at 6.5 ph. Is it possible I have overwatered and caused a nute lock up? I have a hard time telling which deficiency is what since they all look similar. Thanks for any help in advance!

1 Like

And here’s a top image for reference.

Light is at 125 watts, temp is at 72-74 degrees, and humidity hovers around 45-55 percent

2 Likes

Also transplanted last week from seedling pots to 1.5 gallon pots

1 Like

I think your plant looks fine bro. I wouldn’t stress over those couple leaves. If it was on the whole plant I’d say something was going on.

1 Like

You should be PH’ing at 5.8 in coco perlite bro. Just caught that.
You should be watering coco daily.

2 Likes

Looks like that leaf may have been laying on the damp medium. Looks great and no worries :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

The lower leaves die off ur plants look great

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the advice. I am very particular and like to keep my plants happy! I’ll maybe start a grow journal!

2 Likes

:point_up_2: much needed. I use a regular spiral notebook and reference it all the time :love_you_gesture:

Hey guys! Just wanted to update you with this picture. This is 1 week into flower, THE STRETCH IS REAL. She is already starting to stack nicely and can’t wait to see the internode spacing in a few more weeks. My temp hovers around 74-78 throughout the day and 72-74 at night. RH is a steady Freddy 45-50 percent. Finally I’ve just been watering PH at 6.0-6.4, dechlorinated ofc. 2 more weeks she will get her final top dress. I will update again then.

2 Likes