Help with this pleaseee

week 3ish of flower and it’s doing fine just some of the leaves are yellowing and one looks like this oh is 6.3 in 6.6 out 1000 ppm out

Its normal for some of thr fan leaves to yellow and die off. Are you feeding any nutrients? If so, you might try using only water. Mine did that and one of the experts told me to do that. He thought it might be a little nutrient burn. She looks good!!!

Definitely nute burn. Do you know your runoff figures

i believe he gave these numbers

4 Likes

Nutrient I’m feeding now is very low nitrogen and high in phosphorus and pottasium

1 Like

No idea why I didn’t see that :man_facepalming:
Numbers aren’t particularly off :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I am not a plant ailment guy. Just look at a couple to see what some of the issues are and recommendations.

1 Like

Neither am I. A little nute burn is ok as long as you’re aware of what it is. I usually sail quite close to the edge when it comes to things like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

You are showing a little nute burn . But nothing bad I agree with @Davyg your numbers look fine. My first thought looking at the leafs drooping down is how often are you watering and how much are you watering.

2 Likes

Something is off with the nutrients, are you in soil or cooc?
What line of nutrients are you using?
About 3rd week in flower is when the stretching stops so seems as if they cut nitrogen to early.
It depends on your nutrients but I run 1500 ppm at week 3.
You should be getting along okay at 1000 ppm but it makes me question what type of water your using, what the TDS of it to start and what feed scedule your following for nutrients.

Ideally you would be in coco, you could flush it and then start fresh but by the look I assume your in soil.
Not sure but again looks like a PH lockout and a hungry plant to me, if your getting nute burn and the plant just turned that yellow you need to flush and get the appropriate nutrients in that medium.
Although the damage is done you want to avoid more.

2 Likes