Help with the Black Widow

Hello All

Growing 2 fem black widow. 3x3x6 with AC infinity lights currently on 12-12. Feeding GH Floral feed twice a day in coco with perlite, ph 5.8, EC 2.2 ppm 1050-1100 this is my 5th week today. . I have an exhaust setup. First time grower any help will be appreciate it. Does it look normal I’m concern with the yellow stain but it’s just that one

5 Likes

don’t let one or 2 leaves make you go off on a mission…unless you are changing things from your normal way she will grow some non typical leaves and is not a problem in most cases

7 Likes

Your plant looks great. No worries :blush::v:

1 Like

Looks happy and healthy. I’d go ahead and remove the damaged leaf. It won’t recover, and the plant can use those resources elsewhere.

1 Like

I agree with @Newt Remove the leaf and keep on going.

1 Like

Seven weeks in thank you all for the increase in ph and amor si advice they looking beautiful

2 Likes

8th week

2 Likes

Question can I cut the bottom the small leafs??

Yes. And you should. They aren’t doing much for the plant overall. Using more resources, that they are providing, since they aren’t getting much light.

Week8

1 Like

2 Likes

Help please. I want to know is this heading on the right track??

2 Likes

Looks like it may be beginning to fox-tail. She may be ready to chop. Have you looked at the trichomes? Gorgeous buds.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll try to send better pic but this is what they look like I check every day

3 Likes

I usually try to get closer pics, like this:

But from what I can see, I’d say you are in the harvest window.

2 Likes