Help with soil formulation- organic please

Hi! I’m planning my soil buy for the second grow. (The first was through pot for pot) so I didn’t purchase the soil myself- organic is important to me.
This my set up:
3x3x6 grow tent
2x 600 LED grow lights Willis brand
5 lb fabric gallon fabric pods
4 inch inline fan, carbon filter and exhaust
I’m looking at
fox farm ocean Forrest
Coco coir
Perlite
How do I figure out the ratio of each per plant? I’m going to grow 5-6 depending on how many I can fit in the tent. All 5 gallon fabric pods…
Does anyone have a formula? Also curious on how to know what fertilizer is needed at each phase if I used the elements in the above list.
Thank you so much for reading and and info would be wonderful.

If it were myself, I would pick either FFOF or coco but not both. The perlite is usually mixed into soil at about 10-15%. I don’t add any to my FFOF. Seems do fine.
Fox Farms has a nutrient line if you need some direction. You’ll need full npk ratios. Nitrogen is used during veg, P AND K are used during the flowering. (For the most part)

2 Likes

Mindreader! haha

3 Likes

This video is worth watching. You will have a much better idea of what you’re asking after this.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Learning!! :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a long video but I wish I’d seen this when I started out. Utah State: whoda thunk it lol?

2 Likes

How may plants do you grow at a time? Also what is your yield per plant? I’d love to keep it as simple as possible- but one draw back of the internet is that everyone has a different method- just didn’t know what way to go.
Here is the test plant I grew from pot for pot where you basically mix everything they send with the soil and just grow like a house plant. Thanks so much

Lol especially after a few tokes

1 Like

Great watch some good stuff in here thank you .

1 Like

Hi i dont want to ask but im going to what’s ffof?

1 Like

Fox Farms Ocean Forest is a soil blend for cannabis that is extremely popular.

1 Like

Are yes now i know ive seen fox farms mentioned.
Here in NZ there not so much available.
Dont know why.
Wonder if they would let it through customs. Probably not.
Ive found a hydroponic store that sells canna products so hoping they have some goodie in store to help my weed grow.
Thanks though
Cheers
Blackmoon

1 Like