Help with seedling growth

You shouldn’t transplant autos those plants remind of the one time I tried to organically grow a plant entirely in a solo cup and emergency transplanted it when it started to look like it was starting to die 2.5 weeks in. The most successful auto transplant I did were in solo cups and I transplanted them 1 week in as soon as I saw a root at the bottom took it 3ish weeks to recover ( didn’t grow at all until it did)

1 Like

Thanks for the info, @Dankloud.
Water plant with well water when soil looks and feels dry. After reading some, maybe I water too often.
Test soil with pH meter, light meter, and moisture meter combo.
Have read through some of @Hellraiser journal. He knows his stuff! Gonna keep reading and trying!

1 Like

Thanks. I understand.

Gonna try again. All auto, so who knows. I’ll let ya know. Thanks for the info.

Yeah when it comes to watering, just water fully then let the pot dry out and become light before watering again. Those soil testers aren’t really all that good tbh… The pH measurement is inaccurate, the moisture meter unnecessary, and idk about the light meter, but I don’t expect it to be great either.

I have one of those stick in soil moisture meters, like the one you have but it’s a single probe. Fir one, I still ended up over watering when I used it. Two, I feel like you are potentially damaging roots every time you stick it in the soil…

Btw, you can use the @ symbol and a user name to respond to other posts so you can do all your responses in one post instead of multiples. This’ll save you your daily posts :+1:

1 Like

It’s all a learning curve for me, @Graysin. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

:+1:. Thanks for the info.

1 Like