Help with pruning autoflower

Okay so I have auto flowers in week four. I have dan leaves that are over shadowing other shoots. Do I take these leaves or what? Itd seem like a good idea.

1 Like

I would recommend tucking them.

3 Likes

Great! That’s what I did. Just have the little ones wayyyy more light.

2 Likes

Your lady looks good. I have two white Widow Autoflower growing in two different phases. I LST mine and use a scrog. I have cut off leaves as well and they still keep filling out.

p

2 Likes

Great looking setup!! Do you normally train autos?

@COOPER84123 no actually this is my first Auto and first real grow.

1 Like

Mine too! Well have to keep up to date. How old is yours

1 Like

One is at week 7 from seed and the other is at day 26 from seed. I topped the day 26 at the 5th node and then LST. The one at 7 weeks, I topped her at the 4th node and I did LTS thru out and decided to try SCROGING at week 6.

I’m just at week 4. I have 3 identical strains so I may experiment with topping one 'training one, and letting one go

My strain says 8 to 11 weeks to harvest. What’s yours

@COOPER84123 mine is white Widow Autoflower 8-10weeks. I think it any take longer since flower just started at week 6.

1 Like

Just FYI I did cut off a lot of leaves on my first cut but she recovered beautifully! Here is a pick of the very first prune and LTS.

1 Like

LST and tucking definitely helps open things up to more light. I’ve been nervous about cutting my autos and stunting them :grimacing: But I have broken a few leaves off during tie downs without issue though.

2 Likes

I’m doing an experiment currently. Cut fans off one(left), tied the other one down(right), left one totally alone ( the best of the 3).( Back corner)15905551099671965560319417726213|666x500

Thanks!! I was wondering,. Another told me that’s when flower starts? Idk they are pretty small for half way thru. But I’m a noob so I’m just following feeding. Im doing nutes every feed(per recommendations) thou I’m flushing this feed. My ppm jumped from 552( good for current stage) to 1255. Im in a coco HP mix with all the fungi goodness. Ph 5.6 to 6 amazingly without and ph adjustment. With distilled water with nutes, half tap half distilled for pretty soak. Lmk how it goes!! I’m open to all information .