Help with possible nutrients issues... Funky leaves

@Killadruid I’m using emerald harvest 3 part series

K how close is ur light?

@Killadruid I have to double check but im pretty sure its like 18 inches from the highest point in the canopy.

@Fiefie Sorry I missed your notification among the rest, my apologies. It looks like others got you covered. Everything looks good otherwise!

@Killadruid the light was actually 12 inches away from top of highest cola I just raised it to about 18

Ok id even back it up more run around 20 inches.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital

Well it has been a couple of weeks since posting this question.

I have cut out nutes, watered with only distilled water. I just flushed again yesterday. My 3 lead and smallest plants are soooo close… waiting for the white hairs to turn red and for a few of the tricomes to get amber to harvest. The other 6 bushy plants in my other tent are filling out nicely many more white hairs on them and most have a bit if filling out to do. Buds on all 9 plants are looking large.

My issue is… The leaves are yellowing at various levels, a good number of the larger bud leaves have gotten worse and looking dry and brown. I am at a loss what steps to take at this point. 3 of the 9 are worse. The 3 small plants are looking sad as well… Great buds but the leaves are turning yellow with brown spots while some are drying and brown.

I can take more pics tomorrow as my “lights out” is at 7pm CST. Honestly I’m kind of getting very anxious and starting to feel my plants aren’t going to make it to harvest.

My lights are about 20 inches from the tops. Temp at 77f and humidity at 55rh…all consistent.

I have a 3rd tent set up for drying and ready to go… 68f and 50rh.

All tents controlled by inkbird temp and humidity controllers. Light change was 9-23

Any suggestions?

@Covertgrower @Spiney_norman @BobbyDigital @ashhhh @Myfriendis410 @Hellraiser @kdawg @KeystoneCops

To add to yesterday’s posting here:

This pic is typical… Some are much worse with browning and drying leaves.

I was going to take more pics but Sundays flushing has killed my back (several herniated discs and recent spinal dislocation at L3-4), damn i want to puff!

2 Likes

Have any more pictures of the leaves? You may have a pest issue. Possibly thrips. That’s what that random spotting is from.

2 Likes

Good catch. I might have missed that.

1 Like

I second @Covertgrower Those spots look like a pest issue

1 Like

Let’s have an overall shot in white light and one of a typical flower. Depending on age your plants could be getting toward end of life cycle too. Turn an affected leaf over and look at the undersides up against the stem: that’s where the little bastards congregate and lay eggs. A good close visual will usually spot pests.

2 Likes

@ashhhh @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @KeystoneCops

I inspected them and didn’t see any bugs at all… The yellow stickies in the pic haven’t had bugs or gnats added for at least a month.

Here are the first three. I will take pics of the 6 in the other tent a bit later.
These three are the closest to harvest and my smallest plants.

1 Like

Can you tell us run off numbers, and numbers going in?

1 Like

@Covertgrower

Going in just plain distilled water for the last 2 to 3 weeks. 16 oz per plant

Out the 3 above:
PH = 6.03
PPM = 1575

Will be watering the others today and will submit results when complete.

Flushed all on Sunday with sledgehammer until at least 25% runoff but forgot to check the Ph and ppm.

1 Like

Any idea why the forum isn’t showing notifications when someone replies to me?

@Covertgrower

Sorry i checked the wrong numbers on my sheet.

The out if these three are:

6.03 ph
1319 ppm

2 Likes

this looks like nute burn all over, now that i see this better. I don use soil but @Covertgrower is an experienced grower and he will set you in the right direction. Sorry i couldnt be more helpful but please tag me anytime. Again, thanks for the tag

1 Like

Your ppm does look a little elevated, plain distilled helps.

1 Like

@Covertgrower

Should i just keep up with the plain distilled water?