Help with pH ๐Ÿ’– not too expensive

Hopefully to solve this problem. Imma tired :tired_face: of guessing at pH. I have bought pH meters and cant calibrate them. Imma gonna try again :crazy_face: one more time. Looking at Apera 20 and 60. Are they easy to calibrate and for more :moneybag: money i can get the liquid that goes with it. Please guide me for accuracy and quality. Tanks

5 Likes

I have the Apera 20. I found it very easy to calibrate. It didnโ€™t need calibrated very often. It is a great Tool.

2 Likes

Many here use the Apera meters and love them

2 Likes

Promise not to tell on me but I bought an Apera pH 20 in July 2020. The big kit with all the extras. I calibrated it then and have not calibrated it since. I always store it in the recommended storage solution. I use it every day often more than that depending how many different solutions I have to mix. I clean it regularly and replaced the batteries a couple of times.
Do I recommend it - absolutely - fast, accurate and dependable. I have received no compensation for my endorsement. :heavy_dollar_sign: :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign: Not to say I would turn it down.

7 Likes

Exactly what @beardless :point_up_2: said. I had the cheapos before I finally got Apera. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: . 27 minute responses really make this site an A+.

3 Likes

Agree on the Apera 20. Very reliable and inexpensive :love_you_gesture:

Have had the ph20 and upgraded to ph60, only because you can dial in your pH more.

1 Like

Wait til you post the โ€œare they ready?โ€ topic lol.

7 Likes

Or what lights do i needโ€ฆ:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Same here! Get the Apera kit. I had trouble calibrating it. Called and received great support. Walked me right through it. Then I found that my old cheapo meter was 1 full point off. Useless POS.

3 Likes

Got me one. Its nice.

1 Like

been cultivating for many years and PH is never a problen because I donโ€™t check it !! โ€œdonโ€™t go down the rabit holeโ€