Help with ph issues

oh ok I read that to check the soil tds to put equal parts soil to equal parts demineralized water and let sit for 24 hours then test

Less than I paid for it. That’s the one I use.

1 Like

When you run a pH runoff check…check your ppm at the same time and see what your nute level is in the soil.

You can TDS your pH water in then subtract that number from your TDS out. That is your soil ppm

1 Like

Most of us do a soil runoff tds. If you have high values a flush may be necessary. If low, nutes are warranted. But people get hung up on tds values and it’s not all that precise. These devices measure electrical conductivity and convert into a value expressed as ppm. That doesn’t always work out when combining things in solution.

1 Like

Yes @Myfriendis410 but she hasn’t been tracking really at all and needs to learn how it works so she gets a better picture of what’s going on in her soil.

1 Like

finally have my TDS and three plants are 1200 tds and above. I corrected ph but do you think I should flush to bring the TDS down? @Daddy, @TDubWilly, @Countryboyjvd1971, @Myfriendis410, @1449782968-ZKoD

Personally, by the look of them, they seem to be happy, maybe the smallest amount of burn on the tips. If it were me, I would do the next watering or two with just plain water and that will help bring it down some. One more thing, I wouldn’t take your ppm any higher till flowering begins, that’s just me

2 Likes

I went back and looked again…

Actually, I might do several waters @ 0ppm, they have a little more burn than what I thought, but they are still looking good :+1:

2 Likes

I would just add, water to about 10% runoff.

2 Likes

I agree with @TDubWilly and @Myfriendis410 @hippy4life. It’s only a little high. Just don’t feed on your next 2 watering then check again. I think they are doing pretty good

thanks everyone that is what I was thinking also. Hey I might be starting to figure this out haha

1 Like

Don’t get cocky now…lol

1 Like

oh very very far from it @Daddy

1 Like

What everyone said @hippy4life

1 Like