Help with NPK ratio?

Fox farm trio costs 250$ here which is 16350 in Indian currency

Well if you can find something locally that is really close to either of these, then they should work.

And many people do like foxfarm, I prefer General Hydroponics Flora series if I was going to go more that route.

In general, the Lucas formula is about a NPK of about 2-5-5, so if you can find something that is good for succulents with a similar NPK, and if it includes micronutrients, so much the better.

Of course we do have our own professional cannabis nutrients and I’m pretty sure we ship almost everywhere, and Robert Bergman approved :wink: :

Buy Cannabis Nutrients | Marijuana Nutrients for Sale | ILGM

~MacG

1 Like

Great thanks, I’ve just been out of job hence just laying low for a while and purchasing all things required to start a grow before I germinate the seeds and I’ve got a lot on Hindu kush seeds with me found them, bag seeds.

Thanks, It was one of my First Newbie Nute buys, when I mixed it with water all I could think was that it reminded me A lot of Miracle Grow, I used it sparingly (Moondust) then switched to more organic nutes, Thanks @MacGyverStoner