Help with not growing

Hi growers
I need some advice here my plants don’t seem to be doing anything.
My grow is strawberry kush one is almost 2 wks other is under a weak out of soil. My ph is 6 soil is most not wet. I have a led 1200w full with 2 switches. Please any in put. One more thing I bring them outside at night under the lights

latewoodAdministrator ~ USDA grower

Feb '15

support-ticket

2 Likes

One thing if you are in spil your ph is too low. Soils sweet spot is around 6.5. Pics & support ticket would help. Also you said you take outside at night? My little ones get 18 hours light.

3 Likes

2 weeks? Veg, bloom?
Create a ticket and post a few clear pics with natural light.

1 Like

I take them out in day bring in at night I’m giving them 24hrs light

1 Like

Bring up your ph & see whats happening. Are they domed for more humidity?

No dome small one less then a week larger one 2weeks

1 Like

Some plants just concentrate on growing the root system before you see any significant growth up top. “All roots , no shoots”. As long as you get your ph in range she will take off eventually.

2 Likes

Im with Mr @Watt-Sun. They just putting down roots. Should see good growth soon

1 Like

Ph still at 6.0 in soil. Ok this I’m not sure about I will try and raise my ph buy .5 with baking soda mix in a gal. of water anyone ever done this? Thanks for helping with my newb skills

I use baking soda for ph up. It doesnt take much AT ALL. Works just fine

Thanks
PNG74 I feel better trying it now

1 Like

No problem man

1 Like

They look happy. Yippee, youve got a grow going!

Thanks Laurap
They seem to be doing ok. My oldest I’m using some worm juice watering.
I have 2 that I’m happy with now I just need to keep them alive. And I did raise the ph with some baking soda I will post pictures next day or two

1 Like

One more thing sweetie. Are the girls in their forever home? If not i would bury the stem more almost to the top. Otherwise she may topple over but some type of stake will workif shes already in her home.

2 Likes

No not yet I will do that.
I am worried about killing them. Not like the days gone by when you had a bag full of seeds. But thanks for you advice

1 Like

@clem They need time to rest you need to put them on a timer 18/6 it’s Not benefiting them having them in light 24/7

2 Likes

Good catch!

6.0 in soil isn’t worth adjusting IMO. I regularly PH my media and soil to 6.0: no issues.

1 Like

I’m going to start rest for 6 hrs thanks for the heads up

1 Like

1 Like