Help with northern lights auto

New to this and started northern
light auto flower at the same time and seem to have two different plants… should i be worried about the smaller one ? Not sure whats up ! Any help would be awesome IMG_1959|374x500

1 Like

i do not think the small one is a auto. i do not see it flower like the tall one

2 Likes

Different plants, even from the same seed types will look and act differently. They are just different phenotypes, so as long as they are both healthy there’s nothing to worry about.

6 Likes

I second that lookin good
Some times they just grow differently
Happy growing

3 Likes

Cool thanks all, ill let themcontinue on

1 Like

Keep us posted on progress lookin good and happy growing

1 Like

NO - don’t worry - it’s cause is Genetic’s have had that happen to me and thought the light were too close, ect only I had 2 plants from Fast Buds - heard that they have poor genetic’s - don’t buy from them heard this from many and read many grow report with short, dwarf plants. Good looking plants !!! Peace

2 Likes

Got the from ILGM. Thiink ill start the rest and see how they do

1 Like

First of all Welcome to The Forum. To answer your question you should not be worried. I put two Northern Lights in the dirt same day in January one started flowering March 6th other started flowering April 6th every plant is different. One thing that will help your yield. Next time step up to 5 gallon cloth bags. Good luck finishing.

2 Likes