I believe I have a nitrogen toxicity. I have the “claw” going and very slow growth in flower. My crop started showing signs within the first couple weeks of flower. I don’t feel it’s due to feeding too much. My friends are running the same strains and same nutrient recipe as me and they are feeding at least as frequently as me if not more. I’m pretty sure I have a ph problem. I made the mistake of not calibrating my ph meter. After calibrating I realized that what I was feeding was much more acidic than I had known. I’m going to confirm tonite with a soil ph testing. I read on this site that a nitrogen toxicity can be due to ph imbalance. This resonates with me because I don’t think I’m feeding too much nitrogen yet I do think there is a definite ph imbalance. My question is how can a ph imbalance create a nitrogen toxicity?? Looking at the nutrient uptake chart according to ph it would seem I would have a nitrogen deficiency because at low ph (below 5.5) nitrogen isn’t absorbed very well. It also says to overcome the toxicity you need to increase the amount of nitrogen your plant absorbs. I have attached a copy of the reading. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.
You got to remember say you buy a pack of 10 Bruce Banner seeds all 10 seeds will grow differently just like if you had 10 kids all kids can kids will grow differently and not all of them need the same amount of food and yes pH is one of the number one things you have to take care of
They’re the same pheno. I got cuts from my friend.