Help with my seedlings

Y’all being snuffed. Still can’t get any photos. Its not that hard of a task…but seriously its that simple. I can do a slow tutorial in how to post.

Because without photos is like pissing in the wind. Now if you are a virtuoso of the written language, you could describe it in great detail. I can do this as well.

Ok off my soap box.

1 Like

I finally found out how to post pictures. The two in the fabric pots are doing well. The other two I damaged one way or another. But they are going outside as soon as the temps don’t drop below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Which will most likely be the end of May Surely by June 1rst.
Ranman.

I still can not see any pictures brother. :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

Ooh I know… pic posting tips:

• let it download to 100%
  • small circle arrow will display shortly, must wait for it to disappear and then reappear

I’ve given up on waiting for a photo. Time for me to move on.

Great… Your losing good growers attention Rainman… get up them pics homie… I can’t call ya Gromie yet till ya earn it man…again - let’s see what your working with. And btw Peat is not only full of great perspective but his writing style is tremendously entertaining. I would love to read a short story or essay by you.

1 Like

LoCoRock https://ilgmforum.com/u/locorock Regular
May 3

Great… Your losing good growers attention Rainman… get up them pics homie…
I can’t call ya Gromie yet till ya earn it man…again - let’s see what your
working with. And btw Peat is not only full of great perspective but his
writing style is tremendously entertaining. I would love to read a short
story or essay by you.

1 Like

Can you see these.

1 Like

Yup…that’s Mary Jane!! :+1::shushing_face:
Nice job Rainman :sunglasses::triumph:

2 Likes

Thanks. Ranman.

I started them in Jiffy Pellets. You are right I should have got them in Tent under light sooner, but this my first grow. I believe they will make it. I do appreciate all your help and advice. Ranman.

1 Like

Don’t sweat the small stuff, just keep them babies alive, watch the over watering, which is real easy to do with tiny plant in a huge pot. Let it dry up some between waterings, watering too often is the devil, don’t keep the soil constantly moist.