Help with my plant?

I need help!!I water my plant every 4-5 and just water 7hrs ago but the leaves still look like it needs water. Could I be over watering it??

What size pot are you using and how much water I doubt your overwatering if it’s every 4-5 days also what’s your pH and medium

Normal lighting will be helpful if you can please.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

I water my plant every 4-5 and just water 7hrs ago but the leaves still look like it needs water. Could I be over watering it??

@Tay0024 please fill out the support ticket when you can, and a picture in natural light. Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

New to this site and I cannot figure out how to post a new thread… so I’m doing it here.

New grower here and I just planted my first seeds 3 days ago (autoflower Moby Dick because it is supposed to be great for novices due to being a resilient strain :man_shrugging:t2:) I have my 1000w quantum board LED at 36” and at 40% as per the recommendations. 72°F-78°F at all times with a temp controller, 75% - 80% RH, 2x4ft vivosun tent, 4” in-line and carbon filter with a speed controller, small fan running at all times, FFOF soil, PHing at 6.4. I am doing this in my unfinished basement where it gets absolutely freezing. I have the tent on top of a wooden pallet with some plastic under it so it’s not sitting on the cold cement, as well as insulation on top to limit how much heat escapes.

Ive done a lot of research on this prior to starting so I think I’ve got everything I need for this stage in the game. I decided to simply plant my seeds and let it grow from there, rather than germinating with a paper towel or the glass method. Today is day 4, and everything has been good from what I can tell. I’m only watering enough to moisten to area around the seeds and letting it dry before watering again. Here’s the point of my post - I had asked my wife to please look at my pots to see if watering was necessary, it was (I was working and she was home) so I explained how to do it and she did it perfectly. I also asked her to add water to my humidifier (I have the opposite issue as most and I was struggling to get my RH high enough rather than it needing lowered!! Sooo annoying) which is where something went wrong lol. I came home from work about 3 hours after she had been in the tent and noticed the RH was at like 58 % - she forgot to add the water :tired_face: and it was shut off. So I add the water, tweak the settings and leave it alone. I wake up this morning to 99% RH… I was freaking out. So I opened the tent to get some of it out, and changed a few things and turned my inline fan up.

My question (finally right??) is will this hurt my seeds chances of sprouting? I know above 90% RH is bad bad bad, but this was for a short amount of time and the seedlings have NOT emerged from the soil yet. I have to watch it carefully now to ensure the humidifier is functioning correctly.![image|375x500]

(upload://6J03kA1u3jRsuAcLVzgjCqVeKkS.jpeg)

I would recommend to dome them, and it will hold moisture in and humidity up.

Humidity spikes at night. So when you filled the humidfier, it startd working just as the plants were ‘exhaling’ moisture.

Imo no one night that high this early wont hurt a bit. If u were in flower, we’d panic but again not extended so should be fine.

In the future (as stated above) domes help keep seeds humid. Just spray the dome and put over the plant. Instant humidor.