Help with my autoflowers

He’s precious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we love how our pups around here and they are so curious of our plants. Mines always sniffing in my room when I let him in there

2 Likes

Yeah love my pooch he tries to follow me in but he gets shut out and just lays at the door till I come out lol he’s too big…bull in a China shop type dog

4 Likes

That Runt will fatten right up like missiles is saying those colas are gonna be thicker and heavier than the others you watch don’t count the Runt out.
Of my latest two autos the Runt is doing just that, the tall one is not filling out at much =(

1 Like

That’s how my pit bull is, she’s not allowed in my grow room either. Not to mention, she might eat it, and that really would not be good. She loves eating anything green or flowering outside. Lol

2 Likes

First time grower here…
I have 2 Tangerine Dream girls growing in 3 gallon pots of Happy Frog and seem quite happy but are a little slow in veg. Last week I gave them each a half cup of Evolve 7 3 4 slow release fertilizer.
Today I will have access to some proper cannabis nutes. Is it safe to refeed now. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Water them with 6.5 ph water and see what the run off is… Then learn what stages of grown are appropriate for what ppm lvls I’m sure they have more than enough nutrients until they are week 4 or 5 when they start flowing and eating nutrients heavy

1 Like

These girls have been in these pots for 60 days!
Most of the growth has been in the last 2 weeks.