Help with my autoflowers

Try a 1/4 dose for the other two

Could you tell me what ppm u apply to your Autos? I mean during each stage

1 Like

Usually in veg it’s around 900 and in flower around 1100 - 1300.

1 Like

Cool I was sweating my last feed because I added Floralicous and molasses and it put me at 1330 but I was too lazy to dilute and just fed😬

1 Like

I’m sure that was fine. As long as they look like they liked it you should be good :wink:

Sometimes mine goes higher than 1300 so you’ll be fine :wink:

1 Like

Do you defoliate your autos and lst?

1 Like

Yes I most definitely do! You have to do a little at a time on each of those or you could stunt them. Just do a little bit one day see how she responds and if she responds well then do a little bit more.

2 Likes

On the next grow I definitely will lol too late on this grow I took them all almost bald in one day :sob:

1 Like

I think I remember seeing that. How did they respond? If they’re still alive I think you’re OK :wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

She still looks great! You did good with her :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you but it still feels like luck nothing I do and I feel I do alot but its all a guessing game for me and I hate that and I feel like if you can’t actually read a plant then your just guessing and following what other people tell you and I’m just curious how many grows until I’m able to do that lol

2 Likes

After about my Second and third plant it got easier to read them. And all the reading you can do helps also. In the beginning I think I read every journal on here just trying to get familiar with different things that could happen. It will become easier as you go :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you and yeah I’ve done the same thing on this site and a dozen others trying to take in as much as I can even the boring stuff lol

1 Like

@Nicky @Missiles Nicky ask me to post some pics in regular light so here they are, I only pulled two out because 3 of the girls are close to identical but the runt looks weeks behind but growing well idk I hope she starts to fatten up I’m at day 57 I believe, trichomes are still glass I have no clue when to start a flush, I’m assuming once most of trichomes are half cloudy or cloudy idk but I do know I don’t want couch lock smoke at all

5 Likes

The top two pics are of the one who looks like other two and the bottom two pics are of the runt who looks weeks behind in bud size trichomes ect…

1 Like

They look great! I love the pup too :grin:

The one does look behind but nothing that alarms me. She still has good bud development on her. She will just go longer than the other one. As far as when to flush I would wait until most all are cloudy to flush especially if you don’t want couch lock.

3 Likes

Thank you for the flush info and I was hoping you would say the runt would just go longer but yeah the runt was just a runt so I tried all kinds of things on her lol but man if she goes it should be pretty😀

1 Like

Your welcome! And yes when she finishes that runt is going to look really nice. She should fill most of those colas in really good :wink:

3 Likes

That’s Kilo my Olde English Bulldogge he’s nosey lol

2 Likes