Help with my autoflowers

I need help with my auto flowers. I think they are dying

![image|374x500](upload://kg 3JgHeWNtN0C9qsHPk3p2HKrp0.jpeg)

Welcome @Kingpapi400

Answer these questions as best as you can. It will help find solutions to your issues.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

To much water, they look like they are starting damping, not a expert by any means

1 Like

The Strain Type Is All Auto Flower It’s Blue Dream, Strawberry Cheesecake, Super Og Kush And Northern Light

I’m Using Fox Farm Soil

I Ph The Water Between 5.5 To 6.0

I’m Using Cal Mag, Mirco, Gro And Bloom

It’s A Indoor Tent 48x48x80 With 1500w Vivosun Grow Light

The Temp Stay Between 70 To 80 At Day And Night And The Humidity Is At 50%

I Got A Carbon Filter That Is 4 Inches

I’m Using AC Fan And Humidifier

1 Like

Which Fox Farm soil?

And they are too small for any nutes yet btw

It’s the potting soil

There are a couple differnt kinds…
Happy frog is ok for seedlings…
Ocean Forest will kill them. Its too hot for cannabis seedlings.
pH should be 6.5 to 6.8 for soil.
Dont give any nutes till week two or three and then start at 1/4 strength. With Fox Farm soil you can probably wait a month before using additional feeding of any sort.
And I agree with @Tinman that the soil looks really wet. Less is more with young plants.

2 Likes

This is definitely where you want your PH range to be. And they are correct with Fox farm soil you really don’t need the feed until between weeks 4 to 6 at least. I use Fox farm ocean Forest the whole way through from seedling to harvest and have never lost a seed in it yet. You really just have to be mindful of your pH and PPM’S when using this kind of soil @Kingpapi400

3 Likes

So should I flush them since I already started the feeding or just let it be

That what it is ocean forest

Do you know your runoff ppm’s? That would let us know where she sits at

They look awful little to try doing a full flush on them. Definitely do not feed them anymore right now also I think they’re too young for calmag at the moment

Might be best to let them go and let the soil dry out. Just plain water from here and only a enough to dampen the soil a few inches around the seedling. I agree that a flush is probably a bad idea. The excess water will sit in the soil too long.
Good chance they will recover just fine. It is a weed after all.

1 Like

I have used fox farm ocean Forrest from sprouted shell and never had any of my plants die

5 Likes

I have used ocean forest from beginning and never had an issue. I don’t think it’s just the soil

4 Likes

I did make it sound like Ocean Forest is instant death…Lol
Just meant it is a more fortified soil. Some have had problems with it with seedlings, but I use it myself.
Not really good to add more nutes to it the first week tho…
Typically I have a small spot with starter mix to germ the seedling and let it grow into the main soil.
Stole this from another thread…

7 Likes

I used ocean forest. Didn’t start nutrients until almost week 4. Looks like over watering. I’ve only had to water mine every 3 days.

1 Like

This is how I do my soil

1 Like

This is a update on them now since that last time I talked to y’all. When should I feed them since I am using fox farm ocean forest and how much should I feed them![image|374x500](upload://tM

in8C3QkMCPUl2xAtSaRSwjaUh.jpeg)

1 northern light auto
2 strawberry cheesecake auto
3 super Og Kush auto
4 (L) strawberry cheesecake auto (R) Blue Dream auto

1 Like

This is week 4

I believe you may have stunted your auto. That’s pretty small for 4 weeks old.

1 Like