Help with maximum quality and quantity

You are going to want better control. 5-5-5 is too general. Something with a lower first number but similar or higher second n third.

I use a 5-1-1 and a 15-0-0 for veg

N a 0-10-10 and 2-7-9 for bloom.

N mix them a tad for those middle stages.

Definitely need a light upgrade and ph your water to your growing needs. You’ll eventually need a PH and TDS pen to make sure your feeding right. RO is super easy to install (under the sink or i ran a y junction from my washer cold water line and bought some empty 5 gal jugs I refill). Also last but not least it would be good to get some sort of air circulation going in that room for a good air exchange. You can buy all sorts of things to help but only you can decide what’s worthwhile for the way you want to grow. I’ve taken a lot of recommendations from friends and spent a lot of money I didn’t need to so always weigh your options and do research before spending your hard earned money but I promise your ladies will thank you in the end

2 Likes

Is it bad if I mix the plant food of what I had to what u told me to get cuz I had already gave it the first and I just now went and got some of what u had said to use

1 Like

This is really disappointing and I feel like it’s just dying I have changed my water to bottled water because my ph is so bad on my face to and I added more lights idk what to do

1 Like

I know she ain’t pretty but she is doing better but had a question about the gnats that are attacking my girl. How do I get the gnats or flies out of my plant

1 Like

Gnats come from watering too frequently. Try to space out how often ur watering. Let soil dry thoroughly before adding more moisture.

Mosquito Bits also work lovely. N I think ive heard of a Gnat Mix.

1 Like

These also work:

https://www.amazon.com/Stingmon-Pack-Sticky-Fruit-Fungus/dp/B07XLM4FWL?ref=dp_atch_dss_sdp_ce&smid=AQHFWYCG6JH7Z_2

2 Likes

Yeah man they totally work and I think she is actually starting to do better🤩how do y’all think she is looking compared to what it was. Also what should I start using as a fertilizer I have been using fish fertilizer 5.1.1 should I move to something a little more idk heavier or no?

1 Like

Also I have been letting her sleep about 6-8 hours a day is that too much

1 Like

Sounds about right.

5-1-1 is basically all u need for veg. Especially with decent soil. Maybe a splash of calmag every so often.

The bloom emul is 0-15-15. U can add a splash of it to your veg feed, but dont overdo it. Itll be ur main component when they go into flower

I’ve actually read that using watered down milk will help with gnats

Just let the soil dry out properly. They wont be able to reproduce. I get them from time to time randomly when im watering consistently. When i miss a few days here n there, not a gnat to be found. Lol

Gnats are nature’s way of telling you that you’re overwatering.

3 Likes

Lmao. Not sure if this was supposed to be funny but definitely my new way of describing it!

1 Like