Help with LSD Auto new issue

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) LSD auto-ILGM
-Age of plant 4 weeks
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF A Pot For Pot soil
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc) 5 gal fabric
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) PH 6.5 filtered water
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable First dose of Jack’s 321 at 50%
-Method used to measure PH and TDS Apera METER
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space indoor 4 x 2 x 6 tenet
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum Spider Farmer es 2000 LED 200W
-Actual wattage draw of lights not sure
-Current Light Schedule 18/6
-Temps; Day, Night 75-80 deg temp,
-Humidity; Day, Night 60%
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes, 4" plus
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, Lacidoll humidifier
-Co2; Yes, No no

The plant was doing well. I fimmed about 10 days ago and it seemed to recover fine. Watering when pot is light, meter says dry, every 3-4 days. 32 oz filtered water PH’s to 6.5. First nutrients added were Monday (beginning of week 4). Used Jack’s 321 at 50%.
This week I added some LST and after that the branches that were tied down started showing distress.
Today I released the LST and watered with 32 oz filtered, ph’d water. Raised the light from 18" to 22"and decreased to 70% from 100%.

I may have been too aggressive being an auto?

Pic2
Pic3
Pic5
Pic6
Pic8
Pic4
Pic7

I have never had an auto react to LST that way.
I do see that some of your leaves are wet. I suggest you avoid that. Sometimes the nute solution or even plain water can “burn” the leaves during lights on time.

2 Likes

Thanks HMGRWN. The plant is looking perkier after the water flushing. Runoff PH is 6.7, not too bad.
We’ll see where it goes.

No the plant is perkier because you finally gave it enough water to drink instead of the ole 32oz you were feeding. Don’t measure the water that goes in just water enough till you have decent runoff

3 Likes

That may be for sure. I watered with 1 gallon and got about 16 oz of runoff.
Thanks for the reply.

Good advice for sure. I completely missed that watering issue. Good catch @Bluntsmoke . :white_check_mark: