Help with LED lights

Can these be saved? If so, how?

They are at day 24 since planting seed.

This is 6 weeks into light change

1 Like

Same 6 weeks - this one has half of the tri’s cloudy and I am thinking I will harvest it even though the time frame is not correct - I will start flush in 24 hours - what do you think?

1 Like

She has a long way to go. I think you’d be selling yourself pretty short by chopping her now.

Any sign of bugs? I’d check real close.

I would say that dwreyno’s plants have 2 problems - one is the obvious bug issue and the other is more than likely PH. I am guessing you didn’t bake the soil. If you bake the soil it eliminates any eggs which are in most commercial soils.

No sign of bugs. I checked real close. Will get a PH meter tomorrow. What is correct PH range?

gonna order more seeds to start over. These were Cheese. Any recommendations on another kind that would be easier to grow indoors?

I don’t know about easy to grow. Usually the higher yielding plants are more susceptible to things like mold. Otherwise they all pretty much require the same care.

@dwreyno They will be fine if you can give us the information we need. They’re not even close to dying yet. Please fill out the support ticket and we will save these plants.
To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
  • Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA - Auto Flower Cheese purchased here
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? - pots with Foc Farm soil
  • System type? Growing in bathroom. No tent.
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? N/A
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS : No nutrients yet.
  • Indoor or Outdoor Indoor
  • Light system, size? 1000 watt LED full spectrum. 100 10 watt bulbs, Bestva brand.
  • Temps; Day, Night 73 - 75 constant.
  • Humidity; Day, Night 50% constant.
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size None, but fan running constantly
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, central air in house.
  • Co2; Yes, No No

Because we already know a couple of things like good soil, plenty of light for plants that small and good overall temp and humidity we can guess that you probably have a pH that’s out of the 6.3-6.7 range that these plants really like. The plants in the pictures will be fine if you don’t over water them and get the water pH in range. They’re not dying by any means @dwreyno

Sorry for a stupid question, but exactly how do I get the water ph in range? newbie here.

Get a pH meter on Amazon. You can buy a pH meter and TDS (PPM) meter on Amazon for less than $20. You’ll need the TDS meter when it’s time to feed the plants nutrients anyway. That won’t be before they have at least 4 sets of leaves. I usually have my water pH around 6.5 when the plants are in veg mode then drop to 6.3 in the last month of flower. All of this I learned from the growers here. The bottom line is you can’t have a successful grow time after time without correct pH @dwreyno. Also, you need at least pH 7.0 solution to keep your meter in calibration.

Here is a cheap Ph and PPM meter combo set I recommend to beginners.
https://www.amazon.com/Water-Quality-Meter-Pancellent-Temperature/dp/B06XCMNFVQ?tag=greenrel-20

This is what you need to change your Ph.
https://www.amazon.com/Indefectible-Hydroponics-Adjustment-Alkaline-Indicator/dp/B017XTFKE6?tag=greenrel-20

Thanks sooo much!! Love u guys!

1 Like

Just ordered both. Thanks again!

Put about 1/3 cup of water in a cup and place it near the plants - if there are bugs the next morning you will have a bunch in the cup - it is a trick I use when I grow in soil. As I said before it is best to bake at 200 degrees and shut off when the soil reaches 180 degrees. I use an aluminum turkey pan - holds a good amount of soil. Before your next grow use a bug bomb in the bathroom ( take your pots out) and with the baked soil you should not have a bug problem.

When I bought my Mars ProII 320 led (750W draw power), the instruction says 12’‘–18’’ from plants. I found when it is 12’ 'away from my plants, I got best yield.

If you use a soil with mycorrhizae, won’t that kill them too? Careful with the ‘inclusive’ advice. If you buy soil that is specifically designed for weed, please don’t bake it.