Help with leaves

Hi I’m wondering what is going on with my seedlings leaves only 2 of them are doing this kind of curl… they are 1 week and 1 day old. temp has been between 75 to 82 the only problem has been humidity has been always around 40 and I know it’s supposed to be at 60 at this stage. I bought a humidifier and it’s taking a couple days to come. Could it be because of humidity?

Your soil looks a little wet,How much are you watering it. Try a clear solo cup or the bottom of a 1 liter clear soda bottle and just mist the inside of it for your RH

That picture was just after I mist the top of the soil. I’m really not watering a lot I usually just mist the top of the pot I was told the first two weeks you can’t add too much water on the seedlings.

2 Likes

ok on the soil.

So how much should I really be watering? On 3 gallon pots and 5 gallon pots? Because I am transferring the two fem to a five gallon 5 tomorrow. The plants are 1 week and 1 day old today. Thanks

When i transplant to a five gal. pot i give about 125 ml in a circle around the plant away from the stem to start. Keep an eye on the plants then increase the water.

1 Like