Help with Jack Haze

A question from a fellow grower:

Take a look at these two photos of my problem with Jack Haze. All others OK. Just Jack.

Temperatures here have been 90’s to 100’s for 3 weeks, been watering daily, stopped nutrients for 3 days now. Not sure of what else to do… any suggestions?

Looks like heat stress, which should not surprise you. I would watch over watering them too. Very little else to go on, from your description.

Some things to try when you know the weather outside is going to be hot or dry:

water plants in the evening or early morning to help prevent water evaporation during the hottest hours

Organic Liquid Sea Kelp Extract can help cannabis plants recover from heat stress, and may even help plants be protected for future heat waveskelp extract for roots - provide a small amount of liquid fertilizer that contains seaweed kelp extract (can help protect against heat stress)

increase shade to reduce the heat experienced by plants - you can use an old sheet or other cloth as a short term solution, or get a profesionally made “Sun Shade Sail” which is made particularly to create shade outdoors. It’s important to remember that giving plants shade for more than a few days will make them less “hardened” to the sun, and you may need to reintroduce full sunlight back slowly to prevent them from getting shocked from the light intensity

move potted plants - luckily with potted plants, it’s usually easier to move them out of direct sunlight during a heat w

take extra good care of heat-stressed plants - when cannabis plants appear heat-stressed, try to baby them as best you can, and offer shade during the hottest days.

When growing cannabis outdoors, it can often take a few weeks for plant to recover after a hot or dry spell, so prevention is the best medicine for outdoor plants .

I hope this helps

B Safe
Will

Have you been spraying water on the plants?

I do., they love it. When I do I do it after I wake them with water PH @ 6.0

B Safe
Will

I was thinking that they were watering in the heat of day and the water and sun was burning the leaves.

That could have very well been it. your temps have been on the up side that will do it.
Try doing it say two hours before dark so they can enjoy it and believe me they do. If they could talk they would be saying…Ya. whooooo lol

B Safe
Will