• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable N/A
  • Indoor or Outdoor INDOOR (GROW TENT)
  • Light system 600 WATT PHILZON LIGHT
  • Temps; Day, Night 80-80 / 78-85
  • Humidity; Day, Night 45-50 day and night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size YES 4inch INLINE FAN
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, HUMID/DEHUMIDIFIER
  • Co2; Yes, No YES C02 EXHALE BAG

Looks like it could be a Magnesium deficiency. Are you feeding a cal/mag supplement? You may need to, or bump it up a little if you already are. Otherwise, it could be a pH issue causing lockouts. You should get a measurement of pH as well as TDS of your runoff to properly diagnose the issue. Everything else looks good, but the CO2 is probably a waste. Supplemental CO2 isn’t necessary until you’re really pounding them with light intensity. They need it to do more photosynthesis to make use of all the light. If you’re not maximizing the lighting in the space first, your money would be better spent on a good pair of meters. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

4 Likes

This being left out is a major red flag. If u dont know ur ph. Ur probably not ph’n… its almost like the secret technique of all secret techniques growin indoor pot. Keep ur pH between 6.3-6.8 and its easy street.

Dangit Jefe rereading ur answer and im just regurgitating… :joy::+1:t5:

7 Likes

He’s in super soil. They don’t typically want you to water to runoff in super soil. May be why it’s NA. What is your ph going in? And are you treating your water with anything like a water conditioner to remove chlorine? I did this and ran into an iron deficiency after every watering.

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 WOOPS LOL, read that wrong. I pH balance my water between 6.4 - 6.7.

@BobbyDigital I have well water with no chlorine that I pH balance to my comfort spot.

@elheffe702 I do it every other week, going to do it tomorrow when I wake up since she got a slight sip of water before the picture was taken.

2 Likes

A cal mag foliar spray at lights out should help clear that up. It took care of my iron deficiencies by the next day

3 Likes

I’m not gonna say a damned thing lol.

6 Likes

What do you mean by soil w/salt?

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty my bad I didnt remove the suggestion part for the fill in. Im in a super soil.

2 Likes

I was going to foilar feed last night but passed out and woke up after the lights had already turned on. I gave her a little more CALMAG then i would of normally. We shall see over the next 48 hours.

1 Like

just stop everything - water for one week and let dry (Remember:once you see a issue you are all ready two (w) week behind in fixing it !!!

2 Likes

That’s very true. Have we all forgotten a basic rule here?? I definitely agree with Steve on this one.

1 Like

@RockClarke @steve2 - I couldnt agree more! Actually Ive only been watering her with basic pH 6.4-6.8 balance.

I had my thoughts and maybes on what was wrong, I just really wanted other opinions being my first grow.

2 Likes

consider re-adjusting your nutrients also (amounts of, ect and type

Just because you ph your water going in doesn’t mean it’s even close when it comes out…
Check the ph on your runoff…
It looks like too many nutrients and for sure a ph lockout …
2 things are happening here… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz - I use recharge every 7-10 days like it suggested - its the only thing I add besides plain pH balance water, maybe im making my super soil more active thus making the soil nutes more available and instead harming than helping?

thoughts?? @garrigan62

1 Like

I feel like super soil is a good idea on paper, but near impossible in practice. If you’re not testing runoff, you don’t know the pH and EC of the soil, and you have no idea whether the plant is overfed, underfed, or fed just right but can’t eat right because the soil pH is causing immobility. Period.

2 Likes

The recharge is good sruff…
I think your super soil is to hot…
Meaning too rich with nutrients… also your ph is out of wack and allowing the plant to get too much of some things and not enough of other’s…
Your super soil might work if you put it at the bottom 2/3 rd’s of the pot and fill the rest with something a little more mild…
But definitely , you need to be able to test ppm and ph … or else your just blowing your load into the wind… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

PPM Meter

how is this before I buy it?

1 Like

That would do the trick. I have this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Accurate-HoneForest-Temperature-0-9990ppm-Aquariums/dp/B073713G5F/ref=pd_cp_469_1?pd_rd_w=dPj5i&pf_rd_p=ef4dc990-a9ca-4945-ae0b-f8d549198ed6&pf_rd_r=YNN1Y78GRKEP0S3EPC7M&pd_rd_r=c851229c-75af-40e2-910c-84d0d9e90c51&pd_rd_wg=cqGF7&pd_rd_i=B073713G5F&psc=1&refRID=YNN1Y78GRKEP0S3EPC7M
It’s a couple bucks cheaper, works fine. Put a little more investment into the pH meter though, it’s a little more complicated.