Help with identifying problem

A question from a fellow grower:

Hi! I purchased super skunk seeds and I’m on week 7 of veg. I know it’s been kinda long in veg. But I’ve been waiting for 2 younger plants 2 catch up to some older ones. I’m about to go into flower but I’ve noticed something on the leaf of the plant and don’t know what it is

*super skunk 4 plants
*I’m growing in fox farm ocean forest with fabric pots.
*Ph 6.5
*ma

• indoor grow 2×4 tent
    *led 800 watt
    *temp in the day 76°
    Humidity 40%
    *ventilation yes

1 Like

Plant will be OK - but consider removing leaves that block light ; being you are going to put into flower. Pictures indicate that some “defolation” is needed. Many cultivator defoilate in week 4 of veg stage and then in week 4 of flower. remove all fan leaves - but - leave the "sugar leaves.

1 Like

I’ve switch my light cycle dose that mater? Can I just defoliate my plants? Day 2. 12 on 12 off

1 Like

It looks to be nutrient Burn. But I would like to see your plant in natural light.

Will

1 Like

Ok will do I’ll have to post it up when they wake up. 4 hours from now

Yes - a little and by week 4 of flower you will have most of the fan leaves off;

1 Like

Looked at some notes and totally f****** tanked my plants. Nutrient burn for sure! I appreciate all the help need to do some lollipopping as well.

I put cal mag 3 tee, and fox’s farm grow big 3 tee, and fox farm nut 3 tee. In a gallon. Way to much!

1 Like

when you use nutrients start at 1/4 amounts - to see how the plant reacts ! and increase as time goes on to at least 1/2 ] amounts

1 Like

They looking a little better? ; )

2 Likes

I think I’ve done quite of lollipopping. Any suggestions or some concerns?

1 Like

Looking Great !!!

1 Like

day 35 in flower

1 Like

I’m thinking like 8 Oz ?? Who can guess it???

Looking real good what kind of lights are you using? They seem to be loving it

King Plus 800W LED grow light Amozons finest. Cheapest led I could find. Lol. I plan to put one more in there.

1 Like