Help with grow space

A question from a fellow grower:

What we are finding confusing is the various types of grow boxes/cabinets/tents. We want to be hydroponic for sure. But the more we read the more confused we get. Two sites their cabinets are metal and sound great. Then we see the tent type operations and that sounds interesting. Then there are the add ons like CO2 infusers, goggles, special food, special pumps etc etc. Of course the dryer as well. Our funds are limited and we want the best bang for out buck. We don’t want to invest in the temporary. Every company claims to be the best, but which one is the best?

Our requirements are - No odor, quiet as possible, We have a space of 5’Lx3’Dx8’H

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are confused and frustrated. I have read the grow bible cover to cover several times and so has my partner. I read every article and just can’t wait to get started. We live in Montana so the growing isn’t much of an issue at this time.

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to give me the detailed answers to my questions and even questions I did not know to ask. I will be able to confidently move forward. Honestly I was stuck in the what-if’s.

1 Like

Boy he sure covered that question.
Great input there Mr. @pigSquishy

Your friend
Garrigan62

1 Like