Help with grow setup

I think the color might be the LED lights. How long do I have to keep the humity high? I am afraid of getting mold. Should I be thinking of putting them in bigger pots and adding another light?

The two larger plants probably donā€™t need that high of humidity, and you could always put a plastic bottle (cut in half) over the smallest one (spray the inside of the bottle only, not the plant) to increase its personal humidity level. Just be careful, and kinda use the chart as a guide, not as the end all be all. Try to line up in the green on the VPD chart as best as possible. It wonā€™t always line up, especially without discrete controls for temperature and humidity, If you are too far to the left on the chart, in the red, you risk too much moisture, and possibly mold.

Temperature fluctuations can drastically affect humidity. Warm air can hold moisture much better than cold air, thus keep humidity relatively low. As your temperature drops, without running a dehumidifier, your relative humidity will spike, because cold air cannot hold moisture as well as warm air. Just something to think about moving forward.

There is a lot of room for error during vegetative growth. Just try to keep everything lined up the best you can. I try to keep things between 60% and 70% RH at this stage (a little higher for the runt). As long as you have good airflow, short periods of high humidity shouldnā€™t mold anything. However, if you have a bunch of condensation on your tent, or your plantā€™s leaves are moist all the time, it means your RH is too high, and you could end up with mold.

Iā€™m pretty new at this, myself, but I have a pretty good handle on this subject. I would prefer not to be giving you false info, so anyone with a bit more knowledge, feel free to chime in. Sorry for the book I just wrote.

Iā€™m not certain what your setup entails, so I canā€™t really offer advice on lighting and potting. Why donā€™t you create a grow journal in the beginnerā€™s section, and tag me. You can do it like this @jcasey. If you type in ā€˜@ā€™ then the tag name of the person you are trying to contact (no spaces), it will alert them that you are trying to contact them. Once you tag me in, Iā€™ll tag the professionals to your grow journal, and they can give you some real help. There are some really helpful people here, with a lot more knowledge than myself.