Help with Flower Power Nutrients

I don’t think this plant is ready for harvest yet. She has at least two weeks to go, maybe more. All the pistils are still white, and they need to turn brown or red. Ideally, you shouldbe checking the trichomes with a magnifier.

Thank you I’ll let it go… when should I start reducing nutrients? Still using Flower Power bloom and Boost together. Should I reduce or totally stop ? Thank you for quick response this is my first time don’t want to mess it up this far into the grow…

I would keep feeding for another week, then stop and only give her water. You’re doing a great job, especially for your first time.

Thank you again you helped me earlier in the grow with my out of control plant. It literally stopped growing a half inch from the top of tent. Take a look at this photo there are 7-8 large buds plus the main Bud this plant takes up the whole tent! I have no idea how people get more than one in a tent like this?
thank you for all the help.

1 Like

I thought I was getting very close to being finished but this bud seems to keep flowering while all others are turning red and tricombs are clouding up. Any thoughts on this? This is my first time ever growing. This is a ILGM White Widow Auto germinated March 1st. I reduced nutrients to half and was going to go pure water to flush but don’t know what to do now that this bud won’t stop growing. Please any advice is greatly appreciated

Photos through microscope need advice on when to harvest? Still have a lot of clear tricombs but am seeing cloudy increasing. Can someone take a look and let me know
Thank you

Photos through microscope need advice on when to harvest? Still have a lot of clear tricombs but am seeing cloudy increasing. Can someone take a look and let me know
Thank you

Looks old cloudy al triche with round heads high thc…let them begin to amber it’s a little calmer realaxed. 70 % of “hairs” go red and begin to curl in . It’s time then also. Only my opinion,lot of them on this…

Thanks RedGrow
My post was from May 15th I cut May 25th the wait was killing me! First time ever growing was a fun thing to do but the last 10 days were killing me I wanted to cut and be done so bad but stuck it out… I can’t remember exactly but one White Widow Auto produced at least 4 ounces want to say 5+ but it was a lot for someone who really doesn’t smoke… just did it for the experience gave half away with great reviews from smoking friends. I will try in some in edibles soon when I learn more and get a good recipe… thanks for the reply I’ll attach some photos of final product

Been a long time buddy. Looks like all went well ,happy for you. Keep it up, it’s fun, economical as well. Beautiful Bud, simply amazing grow.