Help with first grow auto

Hey I’m also first time grower and growing autos in 48x48x80in tents under 630w double ended bulbs in coco coir (promix hp) and wonder when to start nutes I’m using Sensi grow products any help would be greatly appreciated… by the way my plants :seedling: are doing great I have 2 blueberry auto and 2 amnesia haze autos and 1 northern lights auto in that tent any feed back would be great thanks

3 Likes

I believe the promix may be mostly peat, but hard to keep up with all the blends. No big deal but may require slightly higher ph. You should probably start feeding lower ppm about the time cots starts to yellow.

2 Likes

What is cots?

Cotyledons sorry. They are the two little round leaves that sprout first.

2 Likes

It’s ok thanks. So I should start nutes then ? I will attach photos of my nutes

How old are the plants?
What size pot are they in right now?
I am currently running ProMix HP and will help were I can.

Please help us help you by filling out the support ticket.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! Im a newbie as well and im growing white widow autos. Good luck on everything. Lots of peeps here to help :v:

3 Likes

What strain: 2 blueberry auto 2 amnesia haze auto 1 northern lights auto Seed bank: ilovegrowingmarijuana

• Method: Coco coir promix hp with Sensi grow a&b and Sensi-Bloom a&b big bud
  • Vessels: 5 gallon pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) not sure!
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: not sure!
  • Indoor: 48x48x80in grow tent
  • Light system: 630w double ended cmh lights
  • Temps; Day:75.3 Night:71.6
  • Humidity; Day:45%, Night:45%
  • Ventilation system; Yes,Size:4in in-line fans on each tent and a 6in in-line fan pulling cool air through lights
  • AC: in house Humidifier:na De-humidifier: na
  • Co2; Not yet soon

@Drew420

Along with the great advice above be sure to check this article out :sunglasses::facepunch:

Autoflower Cannabis – How To Grow And Grow Guide

Read the full article… :arrow_left:

1 Like

Usually the 2-3 week mark is a good time to start. Just make sure it’s 1/3 or 1/4 strength since youre in Cocoa. Another good way to judge is the first true leaves, like @Countryboyjvd1971 said. The seed has all the food and nutrients it needs to start up and germinate the plant. But about two to three weeks in you’ll notice those leaves turning yellow. This is a good sign that the plant has run out of the “natural food” it came with. And is needs to be fed!

Ok thanks . I’m using Sensi coco how a&b and Sensi coco bloom a&b so should I still cut recommend amounts?

I would cut at least 1/2. If I’m not mistaken that’s the general rule of thumb for most growers. Just because phenotypes differ so greatly, it’s a good way to make sure you dont burn them off the bat while they’re still young. They’ll tell you if they need more! (Signs of deficiency)

Ok thanks I will post more pics as soon as I get home they are going great

Hey this is Sour diesel auto. I’ve fucked this one, I guess. First time growing in Coco, without soil. In the mix is perlite, Coco& vermiculite. After a certain point it’s leaves start to turn whitish. She’s 15 days.