Help with feeding schedule

Just germinated a girl scout cookies extreme auto flower seed and gonna be attempting a grow in coco this time… I’m using the mars hydro ts2000 light in a 3x3 tent and using a 3 gallon smartpot. Will be using the gh flora trio lineup for nutrients and calmag and ro water. My question is when do I start feeding the seedling, how much and at what strength and ppm. Any answers and extra info on nutrients in veg and flower would be greatly appreciated as well.

4 Likes

I’m interested as well, I’m still in soil but I’d like move up to coco in future grows, I also use GH Flora series so I’d like to know for sure

1 Like

@Thecromers I grow DWC and mix the following in 4 gallon increments…its a starting point for you and your setup

nutrient schedule

3 Likes

You’re going to have to keep coco at least a little wet, and be sure to keep calcium in it. I don’t use gh, if i did would probably use lucas formula in coco.

2 Likes

Hey @Thecromers I too have been using GH for a while now. I’m a hydroponic grower and have been using the advanced schedule for a couple years.

1 Like