Help with drying

How would you hang these little plants to dry? The hole plant or take branches and hang. my drying temperatures will be close to 60rh and 60 degrees. thank you for your help.

5 Likes

It’s really up to you if you leave it whole it will take longer by a few days most growers prefer a longer dry if you have time
Good luck

3 Likes

I tend to hang branches or groups of branches just all depends really :person_shrugging:
Ultimately it’s just whatever you’re good with

3 Likes

I wet trim and hang whole branches. 60rh at 65 to 70 for 3 or 4 days, then 50rh for the remaining few days and then into grove bags

4 Likes

Heres an emergency method i use in case my drying room is in use. Warddrobe box with a tiny fan for a little air movement.

4 Likes

I like to do this…

I just use my grow tent

6 Likes

You hang them with plants you are still growing? No concerns about light?

2 Likes

You don’t want to hang them in full light. It will affect potently of the bud. I mad that mistake on my first grow. I’ve used black plastic film to block most of the light and the results were fine. In full dark at 50% humidity gives me the best results @Cannafitter.

2 Likes

They are hung above the lights away from most of the light and of course the light is off 12 hours for the 12/12 cycle whatever is still growing.

Have never had a problem with lack of potency and/or taste. It’s not a big deal to me.

1 Like