Help with cloning

I’m just trying to inform people of the many different way’s to grow weed. I believe self education, along with the knowledge of others, is the best way to go about it. Self education being first n foremost, it wasn’t that long ago information on growing was hard to find. It’s everywhere now, books, forums, such as this one, videos on the inter web. I didn’t bash ur ways, n fact I praised them, along with @Hellraiser. But u have to agree there r many ways to grow, n clone marijuana, heck @Hawaii1 got what, 6 r 7 opinions. I would encourage @Hawaii1 to educate himself first with as much reading material he can find on the subject. So he could take everyone’s advice n corelate it with what he’s learned from reading, to come up with a solution that best fits his situation. No ill will towards u @outdooring, but when seeking information, self education n input from others = more options for a solution…:v::v: peace brother…:alien:

2 Likes

No ill will taken :hugs:
I appreciate your contribution and just wanted to expand on it.
There are many ways, indeed and i gave advice considering what OP is working with.
I don’t go advising a soil grower that wants to know how to water, to change to hydro, because watering is easier?
I always like to hear differing techniques and inputs to mine especially when they are on topic and based on experience.

1 Like

Appreciate all of your advice ! Moving my light up helped tremendously! 5/6 clones rooted and ready to go! Stoked !

1 Like

How long can they be kept in stasis and how do you do that i want to keep them smaller until i need them TIA

1 Like

Here’s a link to Hellraiser & his method of doing clones & keeping mothers.
https://ilgmforum.com/t/hellraiser-cloning/1

Do u use a cloner to get them rooted. If not I have 10p% success with a cloner. I use to water and clonex solution in the cloner only but I also dip the cuts as soon as it is snipped from plant I dip in clonex suction. In my head the dip seals the end up quick like to stop the cutting from sucking too much air in the stem maybe maybe not but that’s in my head so I roll with it. U can dip them in great white also. Ut the cloner washes it off and to me is a waste of money to do that as great white is pretty expensive. I absolutely got addicted to cloning and love to run clones over a plant started from seed always tends to make a better everything

But how long can u keep them in stasis

1 Like

Once your clones have established roots on them, treat them like a bonsai tree. Remove the largest leaves, give them just enough light, water and nutrients to not be harmful. Don’t trim the branches so far back that you have removed all the nodes for future growth. That Hellraiser cloning journal is a very good how to guide. As for how long, I have only tried to keep them alive for long enough for the flower tent to become empty. It seems many are able to keep them alive for a year or 2 treating them like bonzai trees.

3 Likes

As long as u care for them right and have none to minimal issue u can keep a plant in veg for as long as u can keep it alive autos not so much as they have their own time frame and do as they please when they please. Lol. Still great smoke from autos just to me not as potent and or as firm of buds.

1 Like

Agreed.
Clone Dome Farming, this summer.

Clones in the making, maybe.

1 Like