Help with buds i

Update looking good NO MORE nanners. 2 days and I don’t see anymore. So MAYBE I can get LUCKY :grin::grin:

[quote=“Interlu, post:42, topic:40774”]
So MAYBE I can get LUCKY :grin::grin:
[/quote]nice. You should be good then. That comparison picture you put up is very nice. I actually like your cola better! Lol how big is your buds can u put something next to it in photo?

How much loner til harvest?
Also how many weeks does it take for buds to get bigger?

1 Like

Some takes 8 to 10 weeks. She’s Looking great. The last 2 weeks will make you smile. I will take some pictures with something in pic.

Okay thank you. I’m as excited about your plants as you are. You did a nice job

You’ll have to send me pictures of your set up to give me ideas. I also have a room but there is carpet. Should I take that out?

If you can remove the carpet I would, my floor is wood painted bight white.

1 Like

Do those lights work better than led lights? I know they get hot this is why I’ve used led light. I have 2 tents in a 10x12 room. I also have a 8x4 tent and two 4x2 tents. It is too hard to control heat with a hps light. So I have to use led.

The plants do not seem to be doing bad under led.

1 Like

The pic on the bottom was taken February 29th
The top pic was taken March 9th

I had to chop the two plants on the right side bc they had male pollen sacs

I’m old school and heat is a problem. But I have 12000btu a/c and it works great temps. Do good and grow in the winter. I grow one time for me only a Year. Works out for me not to run out​:wink::wink:

Here some more pics

3 Likes

48"×20 of buds :grin::grin: I think I will get 15 to 16 oz on two LSD and 8 or more on my grolile glue . And I got 1 gold leaf.

#1 grolile glue #2 LSD # 3 gold leaf

So 4 plants you will get 2 pounds roughly?

This is my very first time with a serious grow. Can you please document everything you do during the harvesting stage so I can learn?
Where r u from?

I hope so :grin::grin: . Last time I one green crack over 8oz. So I will see .
And I will keep you all posted