Help with buds i

The nanners aren’t seeds. They hold pollen though, and could form seeds if the pollen is released and enough time takes place for the seeds to develop.

3 Likes

LSD says in 8 weeks. They will 7 weeks Monday. So MAYBE I can keep them off :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Could it be foxtailing

How did it turn out for you? Any more pollen stigmata?

1 Like

It looks great. Don’t see but one or two more. Maybe no more. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Sweetness. I’m praying for that

1 Like

Thanks. Not a one this morning. She is looking great and getting BIGGER :clinking_glasses::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Post a picture of what she looks like now!

I just found some on my girls, day 54 of flower. I probably have another week left.

Sorry it’s day 61 ^

Keep plucking them, you shouldn’t be too far from harvest.

2 Likes

4 Likes

this is my LSD

3 Likes

I thought this was cool my LDS pic looks almost like the one pic on ILGM site.:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Man those are beautiful. Good work man you should be dang proud of that!!! I have one lsd plant right now!!! I hope mine don’t nanner!!!
Plz tell me what you yield and how you had your set up so I can keep mine close to what you did!
Pretty neat!

1 Like

It looks like one has busted open? Was there any pollen? And finally what strain is that?

1 Like

Were those all together or scattered throughout? Easy to find?

I don’t used a tent . I have 6x10 room I build I used works great. 2 600w MH/Hps.
I will keep you posted

Thanks

1 Like

That’s from using my fat fingers, and pinched it out. I don’t see any pollen. It was poking out of the bud. Where the white hairs come out. But had 2 nanners instead of the white hairs.

I dont see any light holes, It has to be stress related. White widow and bubblegum.
They were on 2 colas on the BBG and on 1 cola of the WW next to it. 5-6 different spots. Easy to see a bright yellowish/green point sticking out of the bud, instead of white/brown hair.

If any come back plz take pics so I can see this phenomenon in its growth spot