Help, why is my dwc cannibis plant wilting and dying 4th wk of flower?

Help! Why is my dwc cannabis plant wilting and dying 4th wk of flower?

Photos in natural light mate, and your grow medium, nutes, lights etc

What nutes are you using in the bucket? Anything organic or sugar? Any slime on the walls?

GH FloraGro, FloraMicro & FloraBloom series under cfl & led lights. Im trying to figure out how to post pics on here…

Pictures can be copy and pasted into the text or you can use the picture upload icon on the tool bar.

Im using the FloraMicro, Gro & Bloom series under cfl & led lights. I havent noticed any slime or smell. I just had 2 amnesia plants just suddenly start wilting and are dying off? Is there any way to save the 3rd one its NL and is in veg stage?

Pictures of the roots, may be helpful. How hot is your tent/grow space?Lighting? How far from canopy. Have you done any trimming at the base? What does your rockwool look like? Air stones and volume of air being pumped into the water (O2 deprivation)? PH and PPM? Any information you could provide would be helpful

Thanks, i appreciate all the help. Sorry, im new to this format but really enjoy all the helpful info and the pictures are amazing.

I will have to get back to yall on the rest.of the info bc rn i gotta get ready for wk. Thanks Again!

2 Likes

Pictures would help a lot, take a look at condition of your roots as well.

While you’re at it, how are you measuring ph? When did you calibrate last?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you