Help! White powder on a few leaves of one plant

For several reasons I’ve got several plants in various stages in my tent. I have one plant that has white powder…looks like dust really…on a few leaves. Nothing on any of the other plants. Is it mildew? I’ve got three fan and an exhaust fan running… What is it and what do I do?
Affected plant…lemon haze auto…63 days old…fox forest ocean farm…ph 6.6

1 Like

That powder seems to have legs when I zoom in

6 Likes

What do I do?

Looks like bugs of some sort. Captain Jacks Dead Bug will fix you up.

7 Likes

I think they look like those whitefly I would take a closer look and make sure then I think that capitan jacks dead bug or similar would work I’m not real good on bug things

4 Likes

@Lacewing Can you help with bug ID?

2 Likes

Is it white flys?

1 Like

Do they have slightly yellow or golden brownish heads?
If they are bugs that is, looks like legs to me to :man_shrugging:
But if so then yeah white flys

4 Likes

When I took them out of the tent I think I seen a few white flies…soap and water spray? Or Neem oil? Do I spray all plants.
Found this leaf…

1 Like

Don’t use the neem on the flowers it will leave some funk behind. There’s a lot of home remedies for fighting bugs soap n water is a good start I’ve heard those whitefly are pretty hard to get rid of. This picture looks more like aphids though but again I’m not good with bugs

2 Likes

I haven’t seen @Lacewing around in about a week or so

2 Likes

@MeEasy Been longer than that. Was wondering where he’s been…

As to the bugs, use Captain Jack’s. Neem oil is absorbed in flowers and does not rinse or wash away affecting the taste and quality of your smoke.

5 Likes

Bums! Hate to have the bug expert AWOL!

3 Likes

I bet its little white moths ive seen those on basil in a hydroponic grow house

3 Likes

Make sure when u get the captain Jack’s get the concentrate version. It only a few bucks more than ready to use and make alot more lol plus u can double down on it that way and eradicate them from the jump. I’d try and pluck the worst leaves that have eggs on them before the spray get a double dose mixed up and spray the bejeezus out of the plant make sure to get under every leaf and don’t miss a spot anywhere do every plant and clean inside the tent also with alcohol and soap spray mix get every crease crack and crevice in the tent to make sure no bugs or eggs in there fans and all. Tubes and all.

3 Likes

That is not Is white powder mildew you have a bug problem.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say Thanks for your detailed response. Got my captn jacks put 4 oz in a gallon and sprayed like there was no tomorrow! I feel like I’m back on track…thank you thank you thank you!

2 Likes

I like to run my fans on hi for a few hours after spraying especially if I’m in flower to help things dry out quicker, buds can hold on to moisture and that can lead to mold

2 Likes

Thanks again! I’ve got the babies sitting out with their own (cheapy) light and a fan… The stuff dried on them pretty quickly but I’m going to leave them out of the tent for a couple days. They do better with the stronger light but I think it’s better for now. I really appreciate your help.

2 Likes