Help..what should I do?

3 Likes

Get that guy out of there. If u want to finish it off put it in a tent by its self. She will pollinate every plant around it. I wonder why she hermed? Do you have any light leak? How are your temps? Any stress lately, repoting maybe?

3 Likes

Thank you… I have 6plants ssh from ilgm, 2 of them have seeds! 20th day on flower. No light leak. Just have no clue what is going on! I keep them under sf 4000led lamp. Ec 1.5, ph 6.2-6.5, temp 27-29C day, night is like 23. I removed them 2 already.

2 Likes

Genetics I bet. Thats too bad. I would stay away from that breeder. Seems like they have a problem. I have great luck growing seeds from old breeders like dutch passion, greenhouse seeds, and nirvana seeds.

2 Likes

Welcome That’s a bummer ! beautiful plant you got going. for some reason it has (hermed) on you. I would slip a plastic bag gently over the top of it and remove it from any other plants. Good luck

2 Likes

HAHA I love ya @Axemanjake23 and I see where your going but ILGM (the site we are on :joy:) has amazing photo genetics a quick google search will prove that as well.

I think @Axemanjake23 is asking all the right questions but I think we are missing something from the environment your growing in here to be honest.

I have never heard of an ilgm seed herming without a cause (at least not yet)

Is your light timer working?
How are you sure you don’t have a light leak? Have you taken your plants out and stood inside your tent with lights off, let your eyes adjust? If not you should do this.

@kellydans has you covered. Bag it first then move it.

Do some deeper digging something is going on here… You may have the same issue in the future without finding out what it is now.

2 Likes

Hi Nicky … i never check my plant when they sleep.Light timer works perfectly. Can they changed coz of light? I didn’t bag them to, and i have 4 left in the tent foock! Thank u verry much guys

2 Likes

Yes light can stress them to herm.

Not good those might seed but time will tell Lol!
Bad news is herms make herm seeds… So best not to use those seeds. If it makes seeds

1 Like

I bin them two already lol … looking at them four like milion times a day :rofl::rofl::rofl:nice one :+1::muscle:

Just a thought. Is some piece of gear in the tent emitting some type of light? Timer, extension or power cord? Something is triggering them.

3 Likes

No my friend… I’ve been thinking about my dehumidifier but the light isn’t strong and is outside of my tent! Thanks

1 Like

And all the vents are sealed well?

1 Like

Yes my friend…

1 Like

Stand inside your tent zip it up lights off and wait until your eyes adjust give it a couple min then you’ll find out what it is if it’s light related.

If not then light timer was left on or malfunctioned, or temp spiked, or power outage or you stressed it to much somehow physically

1 Like

Just hope now them 4 will stay female :pray: will see what happens… stay safe my friend. Thank you

1 Like