Help! What’s going on here?

Getting conflicting ideas whether it’s a deficiency or toxicity

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Please add detail on soil and lights and any nutrients used. If using digital meters, please list those too.

Last few days I’ve seen SOOOO many posts about this same symptoms, I have them too and have conflicting advice, they still seem to be growing though and one has just started flower, (mine are autos though) any advice I get I’m happy to share with you, I got told could either be potassium or manganese deficiency and the dark shiny leaves is more than likely nitrogen toxicity

1 Like

What kind of soil is it in? What kind of feed schedule is it on. Do you watch your ph or is the soil amended so you don’t have to? I had a droop on mine like the one picture there but it was she needed more nutes in my particular case as flowering came on and she sucked the soil dry faster than I expected. Give as many details about your grow as possible helps with diagnosis of the issue. Just viewing the pictures the leaves look like they are curling up indicating heat stress and the singed edges on leaves is nute burn. But others here have way more experience.

Strain- gsc auto
Indoors
Ffof/coco
9 weeks in
Ph- 6.4
Temp mid 70s 30-40% humidity.
They did get in the 80s two days ago.

That’s where the conflict is. The top twisting leaves say to much nitrogen but the bottom leaves say different. I forgot my ac was turned up and it got 84 in the ten so I think that’s where the Heat stress came from

Have you been foliar feeding it looks like salt residues on the leaves. Watch the strength of your nutes as they are 3 to 5 times stronger when sprayed foliar. Don’t spray with lights on either. Mist an hour or so before lights come on.

This grow has been pretty smooth until this week and now in flower

1 Like

I’m not, that’s splash from watering. I’m clumsy

1 Like

I only asked because that may have been where you over did the nutes as most think you feed them root strength water. Your soil could be a bit hot FFOF is fantastic soil but sometimes you get a hotbag. If you’re not overloading it with nutes then when it got hot the plant just kept drinking and took on way too many nutes IMHO.

I mixed the soil to avoid that. I’m wondering if my problem is that I cut nitrogen too much after seeing toxicity signs. The girls are established.

1 Like

In that photo they look great with the exception of the one plant’s bottom leaf looks a bit burnt. They look busy as hell.

1 Like

They’ve been trimmed. They just keep filling in. I want to fix the problem before it gets worse. Except for this, they’re doing good

2 Likes

I with you bro want fix mine before it gets worse too, this my first attempt at a grow and want it to do well so bad lol almost at the end of week one of flower for the largest one and it’s done well up until about two weeks ago