Help what it is, it is only on one branch, the plant is a woman of help

Well if you want only a few seed branches you could put a bag over the male shake it, to get pollen in bag, then tie it to the branch you want to have seeds. Then cut the male or hermi down cause your about to get a whole crop ful of seeds not just a few.

1 Like

:smile: :smile: :smile:

But I would like seeds only from this plant which already shows the seeds I can leave it and I will have seeds

Yes and all your other plants will have seeds as well.

I tom Rosline move 100 meters?

I will move her 100 meters??

this plant grew up next to the other 10 female plants, not pollinated, they have 100 days

I have already taken 5 plants and dried them

Bees travel miles for pollen which means any pollen from that plant can be taken miles to a female plant. Thats how outdoor grows end up with some seeds cause of bees doing there job lol. Really other plants are at risk with that pollen plant around.

ok, thank you, I will move it 2 kilometers, And whether these seeds from this one plant will be suitable to plant these seeds from this herma?

Right on … I am very inexperienced but I’m learning… lol. Trying to anyway… so dud anyone else answer your question? A knowledgeable grower? Btw I’m thinking from what i saw you have much much more experience than me … looking good tho … be good buddy and enjoy the rest of your day…

Do not use hermaphrodite seeds= more hermies

2 Likes

@Galaktus
I agree with @HvtAna1988 and the explanation that @DesertGrowers gave on this one it’s definitely a hermi and hes on point that the seeds will be prone to be hermi as well
As far as moving it 20 meters
Pollen can travel miles / kilometers with proper wind conditions and or inscect pollenation
I would cull that plant if it was in my garden and use the buds to process rosin or bubble hash myself
Look closely at the others as well you mayhave more than one in the garden

1 Like