Help what it is, it is only on one branch, the plant is a woman of help

l

1 Like

help what are the balls

1 Like

Male balls!! Cut that branch urgent! They can polinate the entire female plant and you will have low weed. Do a full inspection on the plant and cut the male balls! It can happen’ during the stress

4 Likes

Do they have hairs coming out of them? Looks like it from the pictures. Swollen calyx is my guess.

1 Like

Looking like seeds to me. I’d get more information and go with someone else with more experience but to me it looks like you got a male plant

1 Like

only 10% of these seeds and 90% are feminine tops I will add to the photos

1 Like

this plant was expensive 8 euro for 1 seed.I want to have these seeds, I have next to a pair of plants this male plant has moved in, they want this plant Can I bring male plants 20 meters from my female plants or 20 meters, because I want these seeds?

Let nature take it’s course then, you will have lots of seeds, you cannot control the amount of seeds if you let pollen in the air, even gets on your clothes, so don’t go over to your friends house and if he has plants you will spread it on his or hers.

1 Like

how far can you move a male plant from female 20? 50? how much

1 Like

Miles away!

1 Like

Thank you, And when the harvest of seeds

Its a hermi, male and female if its easly for you to understand. You can see those yellow “banana’s” cming out from bud… they will polinate everything and sure you will have a

lot of seeds in that plant and all other plants will have seeds.

2 Likes

that’s how I understand 5 cannabis, there was no seed at the time, I managed different varieties at the same time

7/8 weeks after polination proces… when the seeds turn dark brown and you see that they will defoliate

thank you thank you

1 Like

I dont understand something… do you want all your plants around this one to have seeds? I see a lot of plants near the one wich you took photos

1 Like

@Galaktus Like what @HvtAna1988 said what you have is a Hermaphrodite Plant. When dealing with them in my professional opinion I don’t believe you want those seeds. Reason being, they will most likely produce Hermie Plants as well. The fact that you have one or even more in your garden is not necessarily due to a Hermie seed either. When Marijuana plants are stressed out there are a number of effects that can happen resulting and many different mutations, one of the more common ones being a Hermaphrodite Plant. There are many variable conditions for the occurring stress on the plant too many to go over, best to bag and dispose of them when found. As a side note when encountering male plants it’s always a good idea to kill them if they are in ground if you are not trying to collect genetics. if in pots, once Identified, if wanted, keep them in another room or like @HvtAna1988 said again “Miles Away”! Hope this helps! Stay Green!

2 Likes

Thank you !!! He said he has a bad english, I hope he understands :see_no_evil:

I want only one planted seed with this hermie.przepraszam for bad English