Help, what is this

Doesnt happen right away

What doesn’t happen right away, your giving me no info. You will already be 2 weeks to late once it shows up, now that doesn’t mean it’s not fixable so DON’T PANIC lol. Deficiencies become visible to our eye once it has deficiency of I’m not mistaken it takes 2 weeks to show.growing in soil it could take up to 24-48 hours to show you’ve fixed the problem.

Now another question on hand what’s your ph? How often do you water, how are her roots, is she ready for transplant, very doubtful but could be a odd possibility

Happy frog soil, ph at 6.5 room temp 70. From clone to final pot its fine, go under flower lights and bang, there it is

Have you checked for parasites?

I have not, but i will now

Might be a good idea, keep me updated

Does look alot like mites with the deficiency what ever it is
the yellow dots following the vanes is very spider mite like

cant see any mites, this happens 7-10after i transplat to final pot under flower lights, i give it some cal mag and that seems to help

Mites don’t stay just on the veins like that ?
I’ve been looking at this since it was posted, I don’t know what it is but I do know I had a plant with a similar issue.

It’s growing like mad so whatever it is didn’t bother it, here is a picture of it

Whatever it was I flushed it and it stopped and the plant is extremely robust and it basically has a baseball bat of a kola but it was pretty much like yours, all the little spots were also mainly on the veins.

spider mites bite anywhere and there’s no mites on my plant. I might flush yours and give it some Cal Mag with my next feeding and see if that helps ?

Its not really the same
Mites start near the vane to get the chem the plant releases as a deffence to the bites
Did a class on pests in green houses for work there are different mites though becasue it was a gov run site we could not use poisons
Was that a reveg ?
Years ago I had a plant do that but it was a clone of a reveg
That second pic is dead on the same and it would take for every to rippen and some of i never would

I believe its to. Calcium Deficiency

Problem: Calcium is an important nutrient which helps provide structure to the cannabis plant and helps it withstand stress like from heat.

A cannabis calcium deficiency can sometimes be difficult to diagnose since calcium deficiencies are often accompanied by magnesium, iron, and/or other cannabis deficiencie

Calcium moves relatively slowly through the plant (it is a semi-mobile nutrient), which means it tends to “stay put” after it’s been given to a leaf. It tends to show up on leaves that are actively growing and getting some amount of light.

Calcium deficiencies most often show up in the following places:

Newer growth (upper leaves)
Parts of fan leaves that have been exposed to the light
Found near the top of the plant under the light

Solution For Calcium Deficiency in Cannabis

Your cannabis plant may show signs of a calcium deficiency if the pH at the roots is too high or too low. That is because when the pH of your root zone is off, your cannabis cannot properly absorb calcium through its roots. Therefore the first step is to ensure that you have the correct pH for your growth medium

Please note: After a calcium deficiency is cleared up, the problem (brown spots and unhealthy new leaves) will stop appearing on new growth, usually within a week. Please note that leaves which have been damaged by a calcium deficiency will probably not recover or turn green, so you want to pay attention to new growth for signs of recovery.

In soil, calcium is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.2 - 7.0 pH range (in soil, it’s generally recommended to keep the pH between 6.0 - 7.0, but calcium specifically tends to be best absorbed above 6.2)

In hydro, calcium is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.2 - 6.5 pH range (in hydro, it’s generally recommended to keep the pH between 5.5 - 6.5, but calcium specifically tends to be best absorbed above 6.2)

If you suspect your growing cannabis plant has a calcium deficiency, flush your system with clean, pH’d water that contains a regular dose of cannabis-friendly nutrients that includes calcium. This will remove any nutrient salts that may be affected the uptake of calcium and help restore pH to the proper levels…

To supplement with extra Calcium… (it’s very rare to give a cannabis plant too much calcium, however, too much calcium can lock out other nutrients so don’t go overboard)

Calcium, magnesium, and iron deficiencies often appear together in cannabis. Many growers decide to purchase some sort of Calcium-Magnesium (often called Cal-Mag) supplement for their grow room in case this common deficiency appears.

Listed below are common cannabis Calcium supplements, along below with some general information about each one. After supplementing with Cal-Mag and correcting the pH, you should expect to see new healthy growth within a week. Remember, the old leaves will probably not recover, but new growth should be green and healthy.

Will

Mine was a reveg of sorts too !?

I had it in flower with some other regulars for 3 weeks to sex, was reveged for 3 weeks and then flowered…

It did this about at the point where the original poster mentioned as well …initially I thought it was mites too but there’s not a one! (thank God)

Also, I found mites bite anywhere on the plant in a random pattern, but that’s just from my unfortunate experience with them :frowning:

@Iva you mentioned the plant that did this took forever to ripen and that’s just what I’m seeing too, this plant just keeps growing! …it’s got a freakin baseball bat of a cola already and all fresh white pistils still ?!

@garrigan62 Will I agree, I treated that plant with a full shot of Cal mag with its regular newts and it stopped it cold !

yes we had the same exp with the reveg we even used the base ball bat reference
Was very sticky but clear resin on the buds and sugar leaves.
It never changed from clone to clone and back then it was hard to get good seeds we would read about in high-times.
I have mostly exp with bug on market style hydro and in a green house not this plant so things are alittle different for me and not true indoor but the basics are the same-ish and most bug attack I have seen is on veggies never on this plant.
Dont think I am trying to teach you to suck eggs so to speak I am just adding my 2c and most ppl are the last to know they have bugs

That pic is the same even the dead spots
Coco has all new problems we rarely had before

Everything you said is exactly what I’m experiencing with that one plant right now. (And I have clones of her too) thanks for sharing that tidbit as well.

The reason I think it looks like mine is because at one point it looked exactly the same, and I suspect the original posters plant will probably look as bad as mine or worse if it’s not corrected quickly

@Happygrow I corrected mine with a simple feeding of 5ml/gal Cal Mag, I can’t recall if it was getting other newts at that time, It was in veg in Fox Farm ocean Forest so I use the newts sparingly

Thanks for sharing this @Iva because I thought it was just an odd plant, but now I kinda get it

it was the oddest plant because the top cola was never the best part of the plant.
We ended up using it to seed and the seeds were really good almost 100% hit rate and mostly female
wish i had pics (no digital cams back then) it look like that to the T
And it will never stop growing buds at the top lol

I must say I’ve revenged many plants in the past, I’ve seen odd shaped leaves and what have you but I’ve never experienced anything like this

Honestly if you hadn’t mentioned all those weird expressions that you observed in your plant first I don’t know if I would have believed this but you’ve pretty much gone right down the list of what I’m seeing now ?!

Was interesting that you also described the cola as a baseball bat because that’s the first thing that came to mind, it’s got to be 20 - 24" & fat around like a Louisville Slugger !? Pics to follow

What I think is going on is that at about the same point in your grow your plants begin to require Cal Mag because you mentioned that it’s reoccurring at about the same point in your grows.

I would add a Cal Mag supplement to all my waterings. I use 2.5ml/gal in all waterings unless there’s a problem like your showing, then it gets 5ml/gal
-good luck and let us know