Help what is going on with the leaves

Looks like the start of nitrogen toxicity. Check your runoff ppm

How do I correct it? Will it affect the plant I’m about a month in flower. I’m still new at this lol thanks

You have a ph meter and tds/ec(ppm) meter correct? Use ph 6.5 adjusted water and water your plants till you get run off. Collect your run off and test it with your ppm pen and see how much it’s saying. That early into flower im usually around 500 ppm. But when switching to flower your plants don’t need as much nitrogen. Whatever nutrients your are using your should be following a chart if you are new. You still add the nitrogen but its in lower doses than your phosphorus and potassium and you’ll be adding your sweets. Like your bud candy or your bloom boosters and such. What nutrient line do you use?

1 Like

You want to flush though because you’ll get nutrient burn and nutrient lockout. Your tips are curling and you have a really dark green almost waxy look from what I can see. If u can zoom in a bit im sure other people with chime in also. Im not a pro. Jist going based on what I would do and what I do in my experience

1 Like

I’m using happy frog from fox farm and perlite,I haven’t added anything else ![image|375x500](upload://o5

QebcY3P7SgyxHdy4S6hoZBfDr.jpeg) to the soil.

No nutrients? At all? Oof. Okay. Well your going to have to do some reading on here for sure. Alot od great people alot of knowledge. It might be nutrient deficient then if your not using anything. Those buds look nothing like they should be at 4 weeks into flower. You needs nutrients asap. I recommend advanced nutrients. But you can use fox farm. General hydroponics. Jacks 321. But you need a NPK set up for sure. I didnt even catch u were a month into flowering I though you were just into it. My advice is to read up on here and go out tomarrow and get some nutrients.

Thanks for your advice, my soil is very fresh put a bunch of new soil when I transplanted before going into flowering. I thought that since fox farm has a bunch of nutrients and stuff that I didn’t need to add anything else. So I still need to add some? I transplanted and about 3 days later went to flower. I know it takes a little bit to bounce back, could that be why buds are not as big as they should be?

1 Like

Yes they do have nutrients in the soil but it only lasts a little while especislly.in flower. You should be adding alot more nutrients than what in the soil in flower especially by week 4. That could be it as well you want to transplant and wait a little bit untill they get adjusted to their new home. Let to root grow into the pot then switch to flower im gunna tag a few people maybe they can help you out a little bit more than me cuz I suck are explaining stuff in detail. Lol all in all its not super unhealthy. But I would get nutrients and some meters and all that jazz. @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Calizona @Randy_Marsh @Myfriendis410 @Audiofreak . Can we help this guy out? Lol

2 Likes

Awesome man thanks I’m still super green to this lol. I’m going to get some tomorrow and I’ll give an update in a couple days. Thanks for your time

1 Like

I’m having the same problem.
Your plants look healthy like mine do.
I think there happy and loving there light s right now.
From what I have read make sure you watch your plants and if you don’t see any nutrient deficiency showing up you should be fine.

What’s wrong ? I mean it looks ok , aiming at the light maybe

2 Likes

Can someone post that thing… the help ticket i think its called?

Yes
I think the plant looks good.

Forgot to mention that I was reading that it could also be (heat stress)caused by the plant being to close to the light.
But I’m sure one of the more experienced guys on here will pin point you in the right direction.
Happy growing.

fill out a support ticket Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You. also a clear pic so we can see the problem areas.

3 Likes

He hasn’t added any nutrients. Just using whats in the soil which is fine and dandy but look at the leaves tips. Starting to curl and claw. At first I thought it was nitrogen toxicity. But now I’m thinking its going into a deficiency you can see even the smaller new growth is starting to claw

I was to stoned to see the clawing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Yes could be something different then what I have going on.

1 Like

The claw is nitrogen toxicity