Help.. What are these?

Ok well I notice them a while ago and I been killing everyone i see. At first i thought they were spider mites but i dont see no webbing at all on the plant.
Also what is the best way to get rid of what ever it is ?

Those are aphids. You normally see little clear spots on the leaves. That’s the waste product.
I use a product call green cleaners. It work descent but you will have to apply regularly until the aphids are gone. I hear a product call captain Jack works for that as well.

7 Likes

@Trap906 @shindig153 has you covered

2 Likes

@shindig153 @Hogmaster thanks alot for the info I had a feeling that was what they were. How hard are they to kill off and what kind of damage will they do?

I am strapped for cash at the moment until next week pay day then I will have to stop by the local grow store and see if they have any captain Jack’s or the green cleaners.

Can I apply them even tho I’m in flowering stage?

I believe @GreenJewels uses it. Can he use Capt Jacks in flower?

And aphids are a tough pest. Hope u get it handled

1 Like

Hit em with straight 3% peroxide. If that doesn’t work; hit em again with 50/50 Isopropyl alcohol and water. That will kill them right now. Follow up with some ‘Safer’ caterpillar killer or ‘Captain Jack’s Deadbug Brew’. You can use all of these except the alcohol in flower. (alcohol will melt trichomes).

6 Likes

Thanks MyFriend. Always on the case

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 can I just put the 3% on a rag or paper towel and wipe the leaves that I see them on or should I spray the leaves with a mist of it?

1 Like

He’s on it
( @Myfriendis410 ) with the good advice

Cheap spray atomizer (spray bottle) and really douche the plant. Especially up close to the leaf stems underneath.

@Myfriendis410 thanks alot for the info will have to pick up a spray bottle tomorrow after work from the dollar store. Should I try to stay away from the bids while spraying?

1 Like

Well they say if you see a ladybug it means lady luck is on your side. I have no clue where this one came from but I was checking my girl in the tent tonight and there she was. I’m hoping maybe more will show up because I have read that they eat aphids.

1 Like

Peroxide can be used up to and during harvest. It oxidizes into water and oxygen. Alcohol will dissolve THC so stay away from your flower once they show some sugar. You have to allow the Safer spray or the Captain Jack’s time to do their job which is around 5 days.

Plan on doing a bud wash when you harvest as well.

1 Like

Pot vampires! They must die!