Help what am i doing wrong

2 Likes

Your medium looks wet: overwatering will show all of those symptoms.

FYI stay away from clear containers as the roots don’t like light.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

That clear container looks like a glass jar besides being to small if it’s glass there are no drain holes that’s no bueno cannabis needs to dry out in between watering

Definatly not a glass jar its a plastic container and it has weep holes

1 Like

Hers a few pics with the lights off and the flash on my camera

As @Myfriendis410 said fill out a support ticket and repot that plant in a better container

2 Likes

Agree with @dirtydave , repot it! You will have to cut the top off the plastic jar so you can slide the roots out. If you try and squeeze the root ball and soil plug thru the neck, it will crumble and damage your root structure. Cut it just above soil level and it should slide right out, good to grow!

2 Likes

I would check ur ph in ur soil and water i believe that one of ph parameters are not right and i believe it is causing a boron and magnesium def see how ur leaves are yellowing if ur plant doesnt get enough magnesium then it wont make enough chlorophyll to make ur leaves go green

1 Like

Plants need drainage also. Did you have holes in the bottom? Agree with all who said repot it. Get it out of the clear container.

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! cut the plastic container off to repot into a 5 gallon fabric pot with cannabis friendly soil and I think your plant will thank you. Good luck :+1:

Im going to repot it today but i wont be able to go 5 gallon ny grow space is tiny i wasnt expecting much from the plant anyway it was more or less an expierment to see what i could yield off of smaller pots so i could grow my 4 alotted plants allowed in my state they only way to learn is to make mistakes

1 Like

My ph is spot on usually between 6 5 and 6.8 going in and coming out should i add cal mag

1 Like

Add a bit of cal/mag to ur next feeding

3 Likes

A 3 gallon pot would be a plus. Good luck with your repotting keep us posted.

3 Likes

2 gallon was the biggest i could go my space is really cramped

3 Likes

Think the nutrients were depleted from the ffof i added a lil dose of nutrients and the plant is perking up it not as yellow as it was and repoted it it a 2 gallon pot so hopefully it adjusts good and stretches its roots

2 Likes

Oh yeah , looks good plants going to do a lot better now.

Transplant it asap

@Gronasbros already did hopefully it gives her some room to stretch her legs out being as i believe it had gotten root bound in the smaller pot it has started preflowering way before the larger plant