Help week 7 on my big girl!

Hey today marks week 7 of flowering for 3 of my girls the other two are on week 5 but my biggest plant looks like this today possible light burn maybe idk edges and tips on leaves are copper and crispy has affected whole plant used fox farm trio up till 2 weeks after flip then I topped dressed with happy frog flower time and just watering with ph around 6.2-6.5 run off was at around 5.9 last week but since the. Iv got it back to the 6-7 mark but this is how she looks

1 Like

Looks like nitrogen toxicity to me.

2 Likes

Welll she has appeared to herm😭 should I go ahead and cut her down or wait a week

2 Likes

My first thoughts I don’t see anything to make me believe (hermie).

2 Likes

Iv got pistols and balls at every bud :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

As @kellydans said! Those seem big calyces

3 Likes

Thanks @GoodMafia for the extra set of eyes, I just didn’t see hermie

1 Like

There shouldn’t be a set of hairs and a set of sacs at every bud tho should their? They are all over the plant and have white powder in them when pulled off

I’m voting calyx. Try to get a clear but close picture in natural lighting.

2 Likes

Thanks guys you saved her from the chop today lol I’ll let her finish out! Just weird it’s the only one of 5 that looks like this

1 Like

Hey guys so I flushed the girl In my shower for 15-20 mins yesterday and once done the run off was 6.4 I came home today and the crispy leaves are spreading :sob: and I’m not sure what to do help appreciated guys

1 Like

Hey can you check out these pics from today and see what yal think

1 Like

Did you use tap water to flush?

Yes I used the water from my bathtub but have used since beginning and I have 4 other flowering plants and 20 veg plants atm and she is the only one showing signs

2 problems with that. No way to control pH. Lots of chlorine.

Tap water pH fluctuates wildly and the chlorine isn’t just bad for your plants, it will kill microbes in the soil that help your plant grow healthy roots.

1 Like

Sorry I am on a well forgot to metion that

That changes things some, but I’m still not sure it’s a good idea.

Looks like nitro toxicity. Curling tips leads me to believe that

1 Like

Yes I know there is too much nitrogen but nitrogen won’t casue the leaves the spot up and crust everything looks like a pot. Deff from multiple sites but I stilll don’t know I thought the light maybe to close but it didn’t change anything raising it to 24 from 16