Help upgrading t5 lights to bigger and better!

Lights have been ordered and are on the way!!! Thanks for the help guys!!! Should be here the nineteenth…now should I wait for a while to transplant and put them under the new light? Or transplant and put them under the new light as soon as I get it? They will only be alittle bit over a week old then.

2 Likes

Hey @Hogmaster I was wondering how close to my plants should I be with the light? Sorry when I get the light that is… The plants are only 6 days old today, you think I should put them right under the new light right away? Or stick with the t5 for longer?

Hey, I was wondering if you could possibly help me out with deciding on a pH tester or whatever tester’s I am going to need throughout the grow??? I appreciate it and Thanks for your time and help.

This is what I personally use

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00023RYQ8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_QPSJDbQ2F2AT5

2 Likes

But these work too on a budget

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XR8GV67/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ARSJDbT6DDYNR

1 Like

Hey thanks again for the help I will look into it tomorrow

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Hogmaster hey guys sorry to bother you but I was wondering if the very first set of leaves on my girl’s should look the way that they do? They are yellowish and look like they are dying the rest of the plant looks good and green it’s just the very first ones

Do you have any pictures

1 Like

Sorry I’m having a hard time with uploading a picture my phone is almost dead

1 Like

It’s hard to say unless we see it it could be natural or a problem

1 Like

I’d be happy to take a look as well.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Hogmaster

3 Likes

This one is the worst of them but they are all pretty much the same

2 Likes

That is completely normal it’s just the first sets of leafs you are doing fine just keep them going :wink:

3 Likes

The Extech meter is an excellent device and holds calibration quite well. It is important to clean the probe after each use to get the maximum life out of it. The probe tip is replaceable.

2 Likes

That’s what I like about it and the company has great costumer service

2 Likes

I agree with hogmaster. The purpose of those leaves is to keep plant healthy while root system is getting established. Once they have served their purpose they will die off. You’re in good shape.

3 Likes

Hey @dbrn32 @Hogmaster when if at all should I give my autoflowers fertilizer?

1 Like

Every plant can be a little different. What did you use for growing medium?

1 Like

Fox farms ocean Forest

1 Like